Xbox Vs PC

No one here is pro or elite, we’re just players, idk why it’s so hard to disassociate

2 Likes

Do you really feel like a professional gamer? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha MTFKRS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 HAHAHAHAHA every single one of you has proven that you are an absolute egotist complete piece of shit… you have proven absolutely nothing by uploading videos to youtube!

NOTHING

My pray just escaped with the chopper. I left the reinforce to happen because i want to play. I killed total 5 members and the last one escaped. I still don’t care about that however.

I eat one pig in the entire game :(

I’m going to cut the bullshit and get to the point. I don’t know you nor do I care to know you. Frankly I’m just writing this off as another troll fiasco. But you can at least stand to be more consistent in your act if you’re going to go through with it.

Earlier you said “It is coded in a person’s genetics to improve their activities”. Stand by those words. Instead of throwing a tantrum here & making accusations of cheating, get in the game and start training. Go on, improve in this activity. If you believe its in our genes to constantly better ourselves then surely with hard work you can overcome this. Or do the others simply come from better Stock?

1 Like

You Dont understand me absolute, hey profesional gamer

Please even at my peak I was a low class warrior. Just pull your head out your ass & get your head in the game instead.

1 Like

Yes i normal play woooooooooow surprise i play video game 🤣🤣🤣🤣 IM BEEEST ON D WOOOOOLD

1 Like

Man I swear I just saw FT with spartan helm on the head. I’m hallucinating. I’m done for today.

I give you two points for trying to be self-reflective 💪😎

1 Like

W8 a second, they can’t be 5 if the last one escaped. They have to be 6. I killed 3 one remains, then killed another 3 and one remains. My head is a mess right now…

Fuck his LEGO collection too!

1 Like

RACE WAAAARRRRRR!!! WOOOOO!!!

1 Like

Highly skilled then, if you will

Sometimes I am

Fair