Y'all are lucky as hell that the bow is broken

Dude I think mith and I have actually argued with each other.

I dont have any other accounts On here, I dont feel the need to make one.

What amazes me Is the fact that you got completely annihilated in less then a minute I Believe, yet think shits fine.

Correct me if im wrong , but arent you the One who said you have multiple accounts?

And I think I know who you are, which if you are who I think you are, it would explain a lot given that indivual is a piece of shit fanboy.

Does it surprise you that people get pissed off and are vocal about broken mechanics in a game?

You realize toxic Is a matter of perspective, and most people wouldnt know what actual Toxic is if it hit them in the face.

He didn’t say they needed to die.
He didn’t say he wished harm on them.

All he did was at most taunt them.

Just because someone calls out something in a game you like does not make it toxic.

How sensitive are you?

5 Likes

Bro I swear you must love field medic.
Everytime someone calls it out for being broken you mock them.

Jesus christ lmao.

1 Like

Illfonic has conditioned a lot of these people to accept broken mechanics lol.

Kinda sad really.

1 Like

Field medic is so broken, it’s probably the fireteam mains that don’t see anything wrong with field medic.

1 Like

The teams I just fought had two to three field medics and their damage output was insane. That’s why I’m mad that the bow is broken because I had to rely on the katana to get some damage on them.

1 Like

I don’t even use it. I just hate the DBD mentality of people are worse people if they use it.

The only reason why i don’t get on you about mocking pred is because its allways a side thought and never a main point.

Plus I don’t allways feel like having a confrontation. In fact me calling you out on it was the first time I even did call some one out on barrating people who try hard.

Aw but one was not and that my friend is called a window, you should have isolated the non medic and slowly picked them off one by one while using strike and fade tactics, while using the A.I to soften them up, but of course it depends on where or how long they complete their objectives before calling in the chopper but then again if they wanted to revive their team mate you could have laid traps and killed at least one more there before they are reinforced but I know your pain my yautja brother, sometimes the hunt is not successful

Idk I still feel that one was silly.
Like I even call myself out.

I feel everyone should be called out and take responsibility for what they do.

Just own up to it. Lol.
Btw every game community does that.

But this one is a broken mechanic and that I cant respect.
I’ve never respected people who play cheaply.
I’m honest and direct.

But I leave it In game for the most part.
Like I said, I dont feel ppl need to die over it.

Not just them. Youd be surprised xD.

1 Like

Yeah, I claimed one and then they got reinforced in both cases. The main problem for me is the broken bow, I had to change my entire play style because of it.

1 Like

Looking back at the og post i guess i read him calling field medic users clowns and toned the rest out so I will admit this wasn’t a post to call any one out on. I guess I’ve been in a mood recently.

If your referring to me calling out this guy well done.

If your reffering to using field medic…

Recon main dude.

AND I HATE IT!

and DBD is so, so, much worse…

The amount of toxicity I saw in a half a year rivals that of 3 years of siege. Its baaaaad over there. Hence why I call them dbd players.

Oh and I never met a troll in DBD (at least an obvious one) its all people who honestly think they’re in the right…

Having one field medic on the team is fine. Having more than that is just kinda weak and I can’t respect teams like that.

1 Like

No not you, I’m talking about people doing anything in games.

If you play like a cheap bitch?
Own up to it.

You abuse broken mechanics in pvp?
Admit you’re pathetic.

Like I know I’m playing like a bitch lately as pred but uh… not much of a choice.
At least I always used the pc and it isnt me completely changing my style.
I’d be a super bitch then.

As for toxic I’ve heard of the bullshit in dbd but I guarantee you, it pales in comparison to smite.

Theres a catch for me at least.

I dont mind it if you’re using a full team or more than 1 medic to try and kill the pred.
Like completely ignoring the mission.

At least then I understand it.

But to rush the mission?
Blah.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve dealt with a full team of field medics that spent the entire match trying to kill me and failed lol. That I can actually handle because the match is in my favour.

Rushing the mission when you have a bunch of field medics is wack. I just lost to a team that did that and they had the cave mission in Excavation.

1 Like

I see, well the fact is you tried

Yes he is and he is also super trash in both sides.

Field medic is broken with just one it reduces the damage taken to all FT within 20m by 20%, with a full team you’re looking at about 80% damage reduction on the tankiest class. If no can see how broken that is then you may as well be @MassImpact124 who doesn’t believe in game balance in an asymmetrical game.

Speaking of him I’ll tell you the same thing I said to somebody else on these forums recently and that’s don’t respond to him he’s a troll that takes his “persona” too seriously in an unfunny way. If you criticize Illfonic or any aspect of the game no matter how broken it is (bugs included) he’ll be there with Illfonics dick in hand telling you to git gud or leave.

5 Likes

Then goes right back to sucking it xD.
Just looks away to yell at you to leave the room xD.

2 Likes

Hes a cheerleader. 🤣🤣

1 Like