Y'all are lucky as hell that the bow is broken

Then why are you here?
I don’t understand why some of you guys are on here doing nothing but spreading negativity. If you’re not happy with the game, just drop it and move on to a game you’ll enjoy. Is it really hurting you that much that you spent $30 dollars on this game just to be unsatisfied with it? I think we all understand and agree that this game is not ideal and it has some major bugs, but to be on here daily spewing nothing but negativity just baffles me.

2 Likes

Remember the name @Mith as I do. He’s been here like since day one being a negative Nancy panty waist… have to say he is remarkable prudent with it. Makes me think …illfonics employees have nothing to do.

or people with exceptionally anti-social anti-positive autism being a dick. They better not have down-syndrome because i would hate to be seen beating up on one and claiming their sculls.

1 Like

Bruh, I’ve been neutral towards Illfonic and the game for the most part. Can you really blame me and other people for being mad that the bow is still broken? Also, what are you talking about lol. I’m not on here daily spewing negativity. I’ve only recently made posts regarding the bow.

You have no idea what you’re talking about my guy. This past few weeks have been the only time where I’ve made these types of angry posts.

Bruh you’re the one with some kind of mental deficit. What grown ass man worships a male wrestler and then dickrides a video game company.

2 Likes

I wasn’t talking about you specifically, that’s why I said “some of you guys”.

And yes, I can understand your frustration. We get lots of bugs on the FT side as well, but if it gets to the point where I just can’t take it any more, I’d just leave.

I mean, I actually enjoy the game a lot so I don’t want to leave. I haven’t had this much fun playing a game since Evolve. It’s just the balancing problems and bugs that kills the experience for me at times.

…but it kills it for a lot of people. There’s really no point in constantly posting the same thing over and over and over…and I’m not saying you specifically, but I think you can agree that this forum has become a complaint department.

1 Like

There is a point, perhaps this is what it takes to get Illfonic’s attention. Maybe if enough people express their frustration on the forum then Illfonic will actually acknowledge them.

Also, this is the bug reports section. So, complaints belong here lol.

2 Likes

Yea you got me there lol…

2 Likes

What? Even then Im still going to be able to pick up the downed teammate faster than you can charge the bow lol. Nothing is going to change lol

I am the boop master if my teammate falls in battle I will run up and boop him alive cause if a Pred needs to rely on piece of weaponry when he has the strongest ranged weapon on hos shoulder then he needs to be told

Nah, everything will change once the bow is fixed. I didn’t have much difficulty fighting field medic teams when the bow was actually reliable and working properly.

Field medic definitely needs a nerf though.

Plasma caster isn’t enough. Also, if you need to rely on field medics to win then you’re the one that needs to “get good”.

1 Like

Because when the bow was working properly there was no field medic lol

There was a field medic. I forgot which patch it was but my bow was working even though people were complaining that their bows weren’t. It was the subsequent patch (hotfix?) that messed up the bow for me.

1 Like

Oh okay. I can agree with the nerf but I dont think it will help much. If you have two supports ine is running something non field medic. The the support with field medic is now getting the 20% damage reduction.

In regards to your nerf for field medic. With out the dex perk the pick up speed is roughly 2 seconds. The dex perk is what is making field medics pick up speed so fast. So if anything they need to either change the dex perk so that it only adds the increase interaction speed of intractable like mission obj, opening weapons crates and med kits, and reinforce timer and not to picking up a downed ft then field medic wouldn’t be all that bad

1 Like

Just increase the perk cost like they did pred perks.

3 Likes

Yes make it 10 points so it cant even be equipped to the support lol

1 Like

That’s the point just like dithered lens or impenetrable can’t be put on most preds without sacrificing some of the better perks.

1 Like

I know. I would like them to do actual work instead of lazy work but I cant except much from what I can gather is from the stream and how they all sound are a bunch of neck beards.

Btw world record

1 Like

It’s Illfonic I’ve learned to curb my expectations so increasing perk costs is the most like scenario we’re looking at in terms of FT balance.

Lol @Fire and I kept shouting world record after every bomb defuse last night

2 Likes