Yautja RP. a D&D style game

1 new will be added tomorrow

giphy_3oAt1NiCiTCZrlZvy0_fixed_width_280631329879006

1 Like

you ā€˜deez nutsā€™ me one more time FROGā€¦ and I kill Miss Piggy

2 Likes

Thata actually not deez nuts THATS just the ol WRESTLING SUCK IT. lmao.

2 Likes

I encourage anyone who feels they have an awesome backstory to their Yautja to please contact me and to join the RP I am running.
I really do think we could have fun with it with a large community of players. New ideas are always welcome (Just keep it inside of the lore)

Will be working on some of my NPC and getting them up for you all interested

Wendigo NPC
Wendigo was a female Yautja part of the Widow Clan. She was nicknamed for her wild screaming and aggressive temperament, this in contrast to her hunting partner Shamanaā€™s calm and in-control demeanor. McIlveen describes her as being insane.

Loki
A retired elder from the clan Ragnar, Loki has more stories of his hunts than that of any other in Yautja Primes small southern province. Owning the bar of Rivers of Blood Loki enjoys his retired life attending the hall and hearing the tails of young warriors. But none could ever match his own.
Lokiā€™s brother Thor whom owns the armory next to Rivers of Blood likes to keep his brother in line by keeping some of the tall tails out of the heads of the young bloods, for they not know what stories are true and others ar of Lokiā€™s massive imagination.

Thor
Older brother to Loki and owner of Bone Crush Armory, Thor takes pride in his craftsmanship and weapons. A once great hunter now retired, Thor is more to buisnes rather than his talkitive brother.

Will be adding my line of creatures into here soon as well

1 Like

ezclap
nomadic clans rise up

Yautja prime was shit anyways, you did them a favor.
Predator civilizations where they larp as high tech templars crafting ship engines with their dinosaur hands and thor hammer suck.
Just copping everything from orcs.

1 sun wasnā€™t enough. Join my superior clan of racist insurrectionist accelerationist doomsday cultists and pillage those high society losersā€™ arts and crafts projects.

2 Likes

Would be nice if Nomad would join this RPā€¦ got him on Discord at leastā€¦

Open recruitment

hello 2023ā€¦

Hello

Alors

Hump then dumpā€¦

1 Like

Pump and bump.

Not getting ppl I take it?

1 Like

Honestly man, try somewhere else. This place is honestly just for shit posting.

1 Like