Yautja RP. a D&D style game

right…

Well, I wish you the best of luck XD

Anyone wana invite to just observe a bit of the RP and then maybe join and play?

1 Like

No.

@NomadClan I would love to see you play your Yautja in my RP game…

Also… Now I can add the AVP brothers to the RP…

Now have 4 players… 2 new since I restarted.

@NomadClan, you get my Discord message?

I would like to hear the best backstory to anyone who has made one for their Yautja.
Lets have it.

Kaashnik
A member from the Artic Clan now made a leader of his own. Kaashnik is a passive hunter, seeking out prey he knows he and his crew can handle. Also a bounty hunter, it is a sport Kaashnik enjoys most. The Enforcers on Yautja Prime have linked Kaashnik as one of their most unforgiving mercenaries and it has payed him well.
Never taking to find a mate due to his active roles, Kaashnik lives a bachelors life yet sets the idea of fatherhood at a welcome gift from Paya should Paya send a female of suitable needs to him his way.

3 Likes

Obviously you dont read any of the comics… they have them…

Kaashnik
A member from the Artic Clan now made a leader of his own. Kaashnik is a passive hunter, seeking out prey he knows he and his crew can handle. Also a bounty hunter, it is a sport Kaashnik enjoys most. The Enforcers on Yautja Prime have linked Kaashnik as one of their most unforgiving mercenaries and it has payed him well.
Never taking to find a mate due to his active roles, Kaashnik lives a bachelors life yet sets the idea of fatherhood at a welcome gift from Paya should Paya send a female of suitable needs to him his way.

Akumi
A proud member of her religion from the Temple of Paya, Akumi is a spiritual warrior in her quest to become a prophet. Joining Kaashnik’s clan in hopes of finding a suitable mate she shows no mercy for her enemies.
Controlled by a collar she has filled with strong sedatives Akumi must be careful as to not remove it unless on a hunt. Due to oversized kill glands, she struggles to control her aggression without it.

tf

It is a left over genetic thing from when Yautja were Hish Qu Ten
Its basicaly a gland that functions like the Abdula aligoté
Houses anger and aggression

Also not my character. It’s @KameofWar

Badgerwolf

I really wish I could join, but alas, I don’t have discord :’(

Though, I do have some experience, just began my first campaign not too recently.

Is there an alternative to discord that you could use, or is the campaign already starting?

1 Like

Ah.

I am still recruiting…
And Discord is free on PC and any phone
Message me on here when you have an account.

Still waiting to post two other players…