You ever run into negative, salty ass goobers? Tag them in the thread below.

Yeah he reported Wolf_Mike for supposedly having a modded controller just because he clapped his team with 2 support field medics and a Dante field medic and a Dutch 87 with 7 kills in 5 mins lmao😂 he is so bad

2 Likes

deathbox. killbox.smartbox. botox.

1 Like

Just sitting in the trees doing nothing, and he has the nuts to call the sniper trash. Some of the people who play this dumbfound me.

2 Likes

Hornhead is the saltiest player to ever exist, when he faces Predators, he expects each one to fall easily and use only wbs and plasma caster, and when he faces FTs, he expects a fight and not mission pushing, the only way to beat him is to run high damage builds, tease him throughout the match and get in his head, but do not text him, because he will immediately report you for hurting his precious feelings, he has done it to my friend Splurged Coyote.

3 Likes

Here is my second encounter with the salty Hornhead guy.

3 Likes

Bro I have been looking for that fuck for months, he might be mostly running pred, I’ll have to get em

2 Likes

This is the video I made when hornhead got splurged banned.

Like he really slid in splurged dms to harrass him and when splurged told him to “quit with that gay ass shit you be doing” he got him banned for harassment, the very thing he was doing.

Makes my blood boil man.

1 Like

Mhm

Don’t worry bro, we’ll find him and eiffel tower his ass

1 Like

OMG I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time!!! Good job!!!

1 Like

Definitely my most revisited video I live to watch again and again 🤣

Yay

Ran into him again lmao, I wish he woulda said something lol

This is one of the saltiest players I’ve encountered since I started playing this game.

1 Like

Salty psychological warfare is what ya gotta do sometimes to beat these preds 😏

Gotta coax them outta that tree with jeers and taunts

Or you could just snipe their mask off

1 Like

Bro thats hard.

Hurling insults and foul language is super easy

1 Like

True lol😂

1 Like

I rarely see that work. I cuss out plasma spammers and they just increase their fire. I’m like, “is that all you can do? plasma from a tree, is that your best?”, and they just keep going pew pew pew lol

2 Likes

Yeah that’s why you’ve gotta learn to snipe their mask off😂