You ever run into negative, salty ass goobers? Tag them in the thread below.

More so a squeaker than salty.

For sure weren’t happy about something xD

1 Like

That Piece of Shit @P-willie2000

3 Likes

Amen , fucking hate that guy 👍🏻

1 Like

Yeah he stinks

2 Likes

In clash, if I don’t actively hold back then fully half of the other team usually ends up rage quitting… I’m not sure if it’s their age or

1 Like

People don’t like to loose that’s just what I think 🤔

1 Like

This lol

Also easy to get a lil salty when sometimes people just play crazy. Its always wild to see the try hards blast over to the spawn 15 seconds in jumping all over the place drop shotting and plasma spamming like they’re on methamphetamine and mountain dew.

I wonder how many controllers they wear out per month

Calm down bro it’s a game and we got 15 minutes lol

1 Like

Illfonic told me they literally made clash for fun and crazy experiences it’s a great break away from being try hard hunt you get to just have fun

I don’t need to try hard to annihilate a bunch of potatoes at the beginning of the match. I usually let them reinforce anyway.

Big heads mode

You don’t lose until you give up 😜

3 Likes

EXACTLY!!!

1 Like

This guy in the first match had me rolling and I just farmed him for content totally forgetting about the time 🤣

2 Likes

Looks noice

1 Like

Thank you^^

Another salty goober

2 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

That was a pretty cool match. The dude you were farming actually was doing a decent job spotting you and trying to coordinate attacks with the rest of the Fireteam. You did a great job keeping the pressure on them the entire time as well. Great video! 👍🏻

1 Like

It was all and all a fun match that I was laughing too hard to focus

1 Like