You know, the cloak from the movie makes sense.

As I said in what you quoted. Aside for some bugs, I do consider that a bug. That said the movies made him look quite clear just as well, its just a camouflage, here he is standing in the tree, almost no movement!
This is when standing still (almost, just moving a bit. This is at a good distance in the trees.

Now go see the movie scenes and its even MORE visible then here.

Well, how about THIS guy? Their camouflage was almost perfect, both when they moved and when they stood still.

1 Like

What movie is that from?

That said the camo is equally visible in Predator 1 and 2 and I do think those are the most important sources.

And I think that any canonical source is authoritative, the 90s, friend, the technique did not pull out corny, I think.

You did not answer, what movie was it? Predators? If so the cloak its not even close to perfect even when standing still or walking slowly, he is clearly visible in the tunnels. That said they where also different type of preds, the super preds are a different clan, different wristblades. Here is a pic from outside, in the jungle in the sun, pred is NOT moving, like at all.:

The quality of the pic I can upload here is not great, in the movie its even worse.

Yes, not perfect, but at times better than what’s in the game now. By the way, what time is the patch?

1 Like

I think in about 2-3 h or so. This is just based on what happened with the other updates.

Do we agree that the cloaking should be improved at longer range?

1 Like

You know what i think? The cloak must improve at least 20 - 30% but it Will be the same when You are standing still. What about that?

Not completely invisible but always very Hard to spot.

Here’s the main thing with the cloak.
The Predator’s whole deal is to stalk and kill it’s prey. You can’t stalk something looking for you, esspecially with a cloak that’s spotted a half kilometer away.

1 Like

I think the perfect invisibility after standing still should stay, unless they remove the involuntary clicking.

1 Like

That was a terrifying description. Not going to lie, I looked around my room when I read that one part lol.

1 Like

Hahaha

1 Like