You're a bitch bro, you're a bitch

I just pin pointed fault in comparison you did and you reply that I am not able to understand comparison?

I highly doubt so. Can you please make game video with camera on your hand clicking and aiming moving opponent simultaneously?

Typical cheater lie… just simple google query show there are over 5 millions articles about ban because of macro abuse.

You are really lacking common sense if you can’t make difference between various types of advantages. For example having special PS controller which have build in macros is cheating. Having PS5 over PS4 is not cheating. Do you really not see difference in these two examples?

OK, once more. Using macros is cheating. You stated few comments above that you used them. So you are cheater. You have issue with me calling you cheater. I offered you apology if Illfonic tell you that macros are OK in this game. But we both know the answer, that is why you are afraid to ask… how pathetic.

1 Like

there is, is called murder

is an exploit

why? The game is coded to allow that fire rate. You can’t autofire the rocket launcher, can you? You can’t autofire the saw-z, can you? You can’t auto fire the grenade launcher, can you? Hell, can you auto fire the revolver or even the dessert eagle faster than you can click? No, right?

Then is not a cheat, is an exploit of a particular weapon because poor development. You are not modifying the game to allow a weapon to have faster fire rate, you are abusing the fire rate coded by the devs. Call it whatever the fuck you want to call it.

BTW the vector puts a full clip in 2 seconds, does the same damage and has less recoil… boo fucking hoo … keep excusing your lack of skill by calling others cheaters

Astro headsets are the most overrated pieces of garbage

1 Like

they look ugly

Volume is also low and only comes from two directions

Don’t get it dude. My A10s work pretty good

I’ll stick with my fiber optic surround sound

And shitty ps mic that hurts my earhole after 5 mins

I’ll trade my headset for some figures

1 Like

Dogs go nuts and it’s harder to pinpoint for me

I have quite a few dogs 😅

1 Like

And here we go… you run out of arguments so you are picking up words. It does not matter how you call it, exploiting, hacking, cheating, whatever. Most of people does not make difference between “Exploiter”, “Hacker” and “Cheater”. You act dishonestly and general term for such behavior is cheating. So calling you cheater is just fine.

Are you really so dumb? It does not matter HOW you achieve unfair advantage.

Show me exactly where is the skill having macro to press button for you. If you are so skilled why can’t you play without macros? Oh wait, you lack skill, that is why. Maybe you can prove me wrong, make full game video with camera on your hand instead of your face. Clicking 30 CPS and aiming moving opponents actually hitting them.

I play without macros all the time, like I said, it only works with ONE GUN, but how can you know if you just cherry pick one video clip of a few seconds to go ahead and say I ALWAYS use it…

hell, you’d probably believe if I tell you I have a cerebral interface I hook to my keyboard that allows me to move and shoot with my mind, as long as it enables your spoiled kid attitude that can’t take a loss without crying “mommy, this dude won, he must be cheating, I am the best player in the world because you told me”

“Nobody plays PHG better than me” … reminds me of someone a lot of people hate in the USA

1 Like

So prove me wrong and make that video so all can see that you are honest and I am just idiot calling you cheater.

Dude I stream almost every day. I have posted videos here from Pred play (which I started like a month ago and where there are no exploitable macros). You go to my twitch channel and you have 8 hour+ streams were I even go meme loadouts.

Like I said, you are cherry picking. I have nothing to prove to you. My streams are there, people interact, people join to play with this “cheater”… console players and everything… boohoo… to bad nobody likes your salty ass whinny attitude

Its in the game bro! its the devs job to fix it and until then the game is designed around people finding exploits. Dont even get banned for it so its not a real advantage!

Love, fantasma

1 Like

Oh it is an advantage, nobody here is saying it isn’t. Then again, isn’t it the purpose of any game to use every advantage at your hand to get better?

The problem I see with camping under the map is that it doesn’t make you a better player. But if you go in there to heal and restock ammo and get out, I honestly don’t see any difference from a Pred going to an unreachable hill, rooftop or outside the map to heal (and that last one can be done).

You did try to point a fault in it and I replied to it, then you said (in the next post) that I am diverting the conversation to what I pointed out comparing 2 things its not diverting the conversation.

I don’t use the pistol, like at all, I am not good with it, rapid fire or not. That is why I use full auto stuff. I did make a video with me shooting a rock (yes, not the same thing) to show I can get close to what people have been doing from the first try (the rapid fire part) and I got 2 and a bit seconds. This was on my main mouse button, if I wanted to rapid fire I would be putting on a different button on my mouse that I can press faster, its current set to action command that also doubles for braking nets.
Also noticed I said nothing about aiming fast after the predator, just smashing the button that fast so you adding another condition, moving and aiming its not the same.

Its quite funny that I said I’ve never been banned and then you call me a liar and then say other people have been banned. Are you seriously drunk? Have I said nobody was banned? I said that I’ve never been banned and I’ve been using this for a very long time, no idea what OTHER people are doing and in what games.

Its not common sense, you bring up made up rules, PS5 have an advantage over PS4 guys that PS4 guys can’t replicate, its no damn different. Its just that you have no problem with one but have with the other. On PC all it takes its to download a soft to use macros, for PS (example you used) you need to put forward quite a lot of money to replicate.

I am a cheater by your standards and quite frankly I don’t care, for instance World of Warcraft has build in macros (LOL!). Its PC standard bud. If I was a cheater and use them in games with anti-cheat mechanics I would be banned.
I also don’t need your apology, you call me a cheater based on an arbitrary rule made by yourself.
Why don’t you ask illfonic, are you afraid they will tell you that its not cheating? See? I can do that just as well. How pathetic… People like me play this game and perform quite well with no macros because of skill, I’ve posted a video even before this talk, I only use full auto guns, I’ve posted my builds before, I have nothing with single shoot and this crap only work with 1-2 pistols, please… Stop it, you’re embarrassing yourself.

You don’t use the 1911 we can’t be friends anymore

On a serious note I recommend the 1911 if you got a trigger finger it can really do some damage.
But that’s my take on it you have your own

the best thing is that the video he posted of me, I aint moving or aiming… I am literally standing still while I empty the clip and the pred is swinging melee like an idiot

1 Like

I only use ARs and SMGs. My main build that I use almost all the time is hammerhead and PDW-Z. I’ve even argued with people on other topics that the pistol is a worse option then it (it got quite heated). Seriously, this people need something to blame and that’s it.