Zack Snyders Justice League

If anything Joaquin Phoenix Joker was too serious

I’ve still only watched it once

No desire to rewatch it

*Joker in a nurse outfit explaining the theology behind anarchy and his plan, while contradicting himself saying he has no plan as he executes said plan.

Yeah he was a little too serious, and yeah jokers been incredibly dark… but it’s in that morbid style of thinking it’s funny. Like making the bat family think he’s cut their faces off but nah, gotcha lol

Jack nicholson has yet to be topped as joker

He has the perfect blend of gangster/maniac/comedian

Not including Mark Hamill as he was perfect as well

Also I don’t get the hate for the schumacher batman films as I feel they captured the adam west era very well

Ledger Joker was a philosopher king who spent the whole movie rigging moral dilemmas for Batman. Cool but a different character.

Seems like we either get Trolley dilemma Joker or Leto Joker lol. Ill take Trolley everytime though

I’m actually on the fence about Nicholson… while he definitely gave a true to character performance, I think we coulda had something wild with Robin Williams… who was actually supposed to play him before Nicholson decided he wanted the role.

It’s actually kinda sad, Williams loved Batman and wanted to be in the films but he was ultimately used as bait, twice, to get other actors lol

Yeah I dunno wtf they were thinking making a gangsta pop star lookin joker. Poor Leto lol, he actually coulda been great if not for the concepts and direction. Many dropped balls.

I can’t see robin williams as joker

Riddler or mad hatter for sure

Even professor pyg

Or scarface

That is a villain I want in movie form

Scarface and manbat

1 Like

Riddler was the other role they used him as bait for.

Robin Williams had real depth, it coulda changed his career forever. Watch him in one hour photo, dude could play dark roles but never got the chances because he was always the funnyman on too much coke. Nicholson just kinda played himself, which did fit in to that kinda mobster joker concept. Hence my stance. Definitely the best joker thus far, but man I’d love to find whatever parallel universe where Willaims got the role…

My favorite Williams movie is Death to Smoochie

Personally I think Willem Dafoe would have made the best Joker

I think he still could if they went for a dark knight returns kind of approach with an aged batman

1 Like

I’d say Dafoe or Crispin Glover would have been great runner up. I think Dafoe was actually asked but declined. We were also supposed to get Damon Wayans as Robin too lol

Seriously Manbat gets no love at all. Batman has so many underused villains.

download.jpeg-2

2 Likes

I think manbat and clayface should be up next

My favorite stories from the animated series

I think they’re worried it’s not grounded enough for normies. They’ll both get the Amazing Spiderman 2 Lizard treatment and get turned into goombas with lengthy backstories.

That’s the problem with comic book movies today

They lack the style

MCU handled it pretty well. They managed to make guardians of the galaxy hugely relevant when most people didn’t even know they existed or express any interest in watching a space superhero movie with a talking racoon.

Just some risk involved

I haven’t read any of the comics so I can’t really make a comparison but I did enjoy those movies

Marvel can win me back if they make this movie series

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/3/30/Howling_Commandos_of_S.H.I.E.L.D._Vol_1_3_Marquez_Variant_Textless.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151119223226

Two immediately come to mind…

I just watched it , the first 40 minutes is better than the entire whedon version

1 Like

Soap2day.to

1 Like