Future Patch Ideas (Work-In-Progress)

actually yea you wanted to nerf the healing for the predator nerf the leaping for the predator nerf the Damage for the predator buff the healing for the fire team buff the amount of time window they can shoot the predator when he goes for a kill and buff the movement speed of the fire team.

so pretty much form that list that SCREAMS to me make the predator a bitch and make the fire team a god.

simple answer no fuck that and fuck you for even wanting that. THE most toxic thing i heard on this site

the game already is Fire team hunting grounds and you wanna make it more so.

just no its not gonna happen because most of us wont let it happen.

1 Like

actually, you didn’t read a word, so just be quiet because there are significant buffs to predator healing, predator damage, and balance for the fireteam.
I am sorry that you obviously don’t know how to read everything instead of just what you want but you need to stop saying people are toxic when you are the very one being toxic here.

Both of you calm down, there are buffs to Predator though and you obviously didn’t read that but there is no reason to be rude towards each other

1 Like

We are working on some stuff to do with that because we believe that crouch or slow-walking Predators should be far less detectable

1 Like

Added in that Predators will make significantly reduced noise when crouch or slow walking
Berserker class will have a 0% increase in stealth
Hunter class will have a 50% increase in stealth
Scout class will have a 100% increase in stealth

2 Likes

man this sure has come along way since it was first posted i actually can agree with it now

though in case these weren’t shown here i’ll leave em here in case it helps with any discussions on more number oriented balance
Weapon dmg stats/time to kills in patch 1.06
some predator perks in numbers including one that actually doesn’t work lol

1 Like

we are trying our best to make a game that everyone can be proud of and enjoy

2 Likes

@OldKingHamlet please take a note of all this changes, thank you

2 Likes

That is hopefully the idea

1 Like

If you want competitive play just go play cs:go or something that makes you special by getting a prestige badge while you grind your life away. Unlocking ultimate preator skins would be amazing

That is a very strange response to this thread

1 Like

Return plasmacaster damage to previous levels. Nerfing it has encouraged preds to combi zerk instead of hunt from distance. Maybe reduce energy drain slightly to encourage more ranged combat too. This would reduce the combizerk tactic.

Make reinforcements come back with no health packs or maybe just one syrette and half ammo.

Reduce predator noise levels.

Increase disc speed.

Reduce spot spamming.

Do something to reduce leap slam spamming.

Maybe something to encourage fireteam to communicate better like extra xp when chat is used?

Bonus points if an FT member reinforces solo.

Prioritise actions over reloads so the FT can grab the chopper ropes without doing a reload first.

3 Likes

The idea of extending the quick claim is insane, going in for a quick claim against a well coordinated fireteam usually results in second wind or death. You extend the quick claim, and the FTs will win every time. SMH

2 Likes

Why would both Quick Claim and Long Claim both be the same speed? Quick is not dishonorable just not taking the time to gain a full trophy so not as much value in Pred Society. Just like just skinning them isn’t worth much at all and is usually only done when the Pred is admitting that they were not much of a challenge. Which I wish were an option for very small xp or currency and at this point would be great for the basic AI. It’s more of their version of insult to injury while claiming the minimum points possible, lol. But Quick is a decent amount but not full value and Long is of course full value. They should be worth Currency not just XP. That would give actual incentive to go for long claims as right now there is NONE unless the FT are all down or totally desert their fallen. Quick claims are the only efficient way to keep them from coming back over and over but is still VERY risky if your teammates aren’t also all dead or just dicks who ignore no man left behind.

Can someone actually post a clip where setting shadows to low makes predator visible when standing still? Havent seen it anywhere but everyone claims this to be true.

Did you read how each claim will impact the ability to reinforce for the fireteam?

No one said that they would be the same speed, he said that long claim would be the same speed as it was before (aka no change in speed) and there is further incentive in both currency and xp to do long claim kills. I will get him to change the wording so people do not get confused.

Significantly increased rewards (including currency) of Long Claim Kill

1 Like

I understood everything just fine. If you extend the duration of quick claim even a half second, it means dead Pred. Even if long claims have better incentive, a coordinated FT will camp a downed player, which will result in FT winning every game, because with the amount of damage the FT can do to preds in 2-3 second.

1 Like

It is only extended by half a second. From playing a lot as Predator, I know how stupidly easy it is to quick claim someone and bounce, making reinforcement not only necessary, but also to not able to nerf their health, ammo, or supplies once respawned.

UPDATE: I changed the wording so that people do not get confused as to what same speeds means when talking about before and after. It does not mean the same speed between two different claims.

1 Like

I only play Pred, have several hundred games as Pred. And I’m telling you if you extend the quick claim time at all l, no Pred will be able to claim anything.

In my opinion, you have to play both sides in order to get to know the strength and weaknesses, as well as what has to be changed to make a better game overall.