2020-2021 Archive of leaks

I cringe at this joke

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 9.30.28 AM

I thought you could get a Human Skull and Human Spine out of the Field Lockers

1 Like

There was even a screenshot in one of the other threads with a description box? Or was that fakeā€¦

Only need 7 and then Iā€™ve got the setā€¦ Player Pistol is a weird one, are we talking about a Grimtech or something and they were too lazy to give it an actual name. Whoā€™s the guy that can unlock the assets and show them in game, Iā€™m curious 5o know where the Flintlock Pistol appears on the Elder and whether my expectations for it looking really cool are going to be destroyed.

Player pistol is test one I think not obtainble.

What about the human skull and human spine trophies
Or are those not actual trophies

I also want to know if it was fake or not

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a friend who ha flintlock on all his Predators let me see if I can find a screenshot

Itā€™s the Elder Predator Iā€™m really interested in seeing where theyā€™ve placed it on him. Some of their trophy placements are stupid, like the Viking Axe that floats a few inches of the Predators hip.

Iā€™m hoping the Flintlock is tucked into the waist of the Elder for movie accuracy.

I think this is what you and I are referring to
unknown

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a screenshot of the dialogue box on the customisation screen for the human skull, but itā€™s cropped and doesnā€™t show the skull on the Predator. The box reads something about a scientist and pristine condition skull/spine? Itā€™s in one of the mythic trophy threads from months ago. But it could have just been some clever editing? Iā€™ve never actually seen anyone post a screenshot of it or it being listed on the customisation screen.

Yeah so unless we get one of the PRO DATAMINERS to show us it actually exists will never know

1 Like

Am I the only one who liked the war paint bug? I made my Alpha look sexy because of it

1 Like

Some of the warpaints look pretty good, but others look dumb as hell

I wish we could move some of the warpaints around the mask to give even more uniqueness to everyone

1 Like

I agree. Letā€™s make that a new topic for Illfonic, about it lol. I think that would be easy for them to implement into the game for players

It would have to be in Feedback if we actually want it in the game
Because Illfonic only takes ā€œsuggestionsā€ from Feedback

1 Like

So, I honestly donā€™t care for the helmets. Predator predlocks cool, smart disc variant was always my favorite, map designs cool, new FT a bit too strong honestly. Especially if you run into squads with four running bane and OWLF perk for less damage. Unless you give predator new vision modes to have other ways to spot them like in the movies.

I really hope that the shuriken is not a reskin smart disk
I canā€™t say for certain if OWLF is actually going to be strong or not
New vision modes would be nice but I doubt theyā€™re going to do it

1 Like

In the lore its a heavier bladed smart disc.