4/23 Abnormal Queue Times

It’s unbelievable. I played the trial and it had the same issue, I thought ok, I don’t think the game will be the same as this trial, it’s just a trial, ofc there are problems. Now i came back from EB Games excited to play Predator, but no, still this stupid problem??? Unfortunately I can’t do trade cause this corona otherwise I would be there already!!! I wanna play!!!

1 Like

Hey everyone! Me and my friends have consistently found matchmaking only takes 1-2 minutes if you turn off cross platform! Hope it works for you! Enjoy!

4 Likes

My queue times are seeming to go faster, let’s hope it stays that way. But great game 👌

3 Likes

PSN Kronik_SK for anyone that wants to play

2 Likes

I also would like to know if we will be compensated for the lost xp bonus, we paid for the extra not to be able to use it? Come on lol I hope you guys come thru for us

I have been playing the PS4 release since midnight last night and the connection times were not so bad. I also purchased the game on PC and have been waiting for it to become available on the Epic Store. I noticed that not long after it became available on PC, the waiting times on PS4 suddenly went up to 5mins + and I am now struggling to find a match on either PC or PS4.

My guess is that the PC release is connected, some kind of server issue. Not sure if you guys already know this but anyways.

Thanks for making a Predator game!

2 Likes

Honestly I’m super disappointed so far. You guys need to make more multiplayer modes and a why no campaign story this game is lacking a lot of essentials that gamers expect these days. It needs work

Add me for private match on PS4
JustPredator64

Yeah I noticed that my worry is that the game is actually really fun but stuff like this waiting times and having a bad launch kills games very quickly 😭 so the population will soon go if things not turned around quickly

2 Likes

Psn ID… SpaceJumper_ please at least 3 people need adds me so we can squad up haha xD

Ok

Conky422
Add me.

Just did, let’s hope. So far 1:50min, still nothing

Add me. SAMSO4N

Matchmaking
Placing
Connecting
Cooldown

I get what all of these mean except for “Placing”. If you are placing me in a group of others, why would “Connecting” fail and switch to “Cooldown”? Also, if I’m being placed with others, why would it take multiple minutes to do so? I can only assume that “Placing” means something else, but what?

Also, I agree that the preference should be removed for Quick Matches. It should be handled just like Friday the 13th in that regard. Make an initial choice in the settings and then let the algorithm sort it out on the fly as needed for the available matches.

1 Like

This game could be good but the platform
Need a lot of work and the concept needs to be changed or at least different game
Modes. It needs more content

Said it before but it got buried quick - try turning off cross platform - made matchmaking way faster for me and my friends. Before was taking 10+ minutes, after turning off cross platform only took 1-2 consistently. Worth a shot!

3 Likes

Sent

Sent now

Did the matchmaking thing. All good but doesn’t make up for the lack of depth in the game