4/28 - We hear your feedback!

This. Being 30 metres away and getting spotted. It’s like what? Does FT have x-ray vision or what?!

Screen?

I dont touch pred because of that, they know my every move. From afar I shouldnt be seen what should give me away are; muzzle flashes from PC or any other energy based weapons, lazer, and just standing there for too long like how mac spotted him in the movie OR being at a certain close distance for me to notice an anomally.

They jump 15 meters like a superhuman because they don´t have animation for climb… Nature supplies what is otherwise lacking ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

If you guys can stop this boring zerker/combistick combo, you will have my eternal gratitude.

In fact and with another recently updated game (I won’t say a name) I was going drop so hard your game. I know, I know, balancing this type of game is difficult, but making it boring as it is now has been a free fall in my interest in it.

I will follow the news closely, thanks

1 Like

Sick! You have a screenshot/picture of it by chance?

I understand your point perfectly, but pred like me, we have no other way to deal with fireteam if not with a berserker for its endurance mainly. It may seem strong but it really is not, we must ask for a balance on both sides.
I have played fireteam and I have won berserker + combistick, it is not easy but it is like fireteam we have too much equipment, very strong weapons with a lot of damage, a lot of healing, a lot of ammunition …

The guy above says the thing, people playing berserkers are not from a good life. Either ranged combat, which cannot be called hunting, or melee combat on a fat, clumsy berserker. At least someone really likes him? Guys? Who you are? People take zerkers because they have no other options for close combat, if they were, the zerker would have fallen down the picrate at times, no one likes to play for tanks, if I want to get in the face I fucking, go back to elementary school.

2 Likes

The parries are why the zekers are used so heavily.

So stoked to see future modes and what this game holds :)

Yeah, I understand the situation.

That´s the reason I totally think is a problem of the design of the game, not of the players. ^^

The worst thing is reading people says “I have no choice but to rush each game with my zerker and my combistick”

I mean, the game situation is unfortunate. But it is not the fault of the players, the current goal due to the terrible design of the game and its balance, they “must” use that option.

Of course I understand that the game takes just a week, but something goes wrong when after a beta and the development time, a mediocre product comes into our hands.

Greatings

We just have to be patient, I am sure that this game will be fixed week by week, month by month and we will manage to be closer to an adequate balance, unfortunately it is impossible to achieve a 100% balance that can satisfy everyone.

At least we know that they listen to us, read us and work hard to carry out this great game.

Edit: In the Beta version we could only use the hunter pred, no one expected that the combination berserker + combistick would be so “strong”

6 Likes

I REAAAAAALLLLY hope so, Im running with the scout and im getting good at landing the caster shots as they are now. I would love it, even if its only by a little bit. But, only time will tell.

Idk if you noticed a lot of his melee weapons are very weak in damage compared to the combi stick. A good chunk of his arsenal needs damage adjustments even the plasma pistol is inferior to the plasma cannon. The bow/smart disc is 50/50 haven’t use those enough to make an opinion on them. It’s basically spam plasma bolts break up the herd net gun and plasma again or combi stick cause every damn ft parry like jedi’s now leaving players not much answers since the weapons are not optimal tools to use in those cheap 1v1 fights

You understand me correctly. Not all players love endless pain, I will not give up my scout / bow hunter, because I am inspired by the game and want to give each pack of people an experience worthy of films. But for those who just want to play now and it’s really easier to take a berserker and go play a blender on steroids, you can’t blame them for it.

2 Likes

Or remove the cool down on Target isolation so we can spam it.

For real if they can spam the spot we should be able to spam the isolation too

3 Likes

I am not proud to use a berserker, but depending on the game it is rewarding, using all your possible tools and hunting humans, sometimes it is boring and other times it is challenging but I wish I could use other tactics to hunt …
In summary, Berserker + combistick has the days / hours numbered, 80% of the time is boring if you only want to enter and win in 5 minutes.

2 Likes

“Worthy of films”

I agree with this statement wholeheartedly!!!
Make them feel the fear. The fear of the unknown. The relentless hunt. Show them that they should be afraid.

Because right now the Predator is a pushover. They’ll literally chase down the Predator even if he’s not in “Second Wind”!

I use the Beserker to give them that “Film-Worthy” Experience.

Sounds from everywhere.
Traps in the unexpected.
Making the sounds of the walk match the size.
Hard to kill.

5 Likes