4/28 - We hear your feedback!

Just letting me play is enough for me

I personally think that the laser cannon is over powered. I use a support class with thick skin which puts me at 190 health but if the predator hits me one decent time with the laser it’s knocks me down one hit

1 Like

it only one shots if its completely charged i think lmgs need a little nerf bc with yautja bane on them you can shred a predator really easily same with the combi stick its could use a little nerf and the parry could also put predators dont really need a health buff the one that are complaining are just people who run in while the fire team are full health and close together more than likely at the start other than these things mostly everything is quite balanced

1 Like

You guys are awesome! Thanks for the great game and all your hard work. Looking forward to what you’ve got in the works!

4 Likes

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Homie WHAT!!!

Thanks to all on the dev team. Looking forward to what you have coming up for the game in the future. Looks like a fairly good start. Ignore the overly sensitive gaming majority they can’t help but be the saltiest human beings ever.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It’s supposed to. Did you not watch the original movie?

I love your post!! Well said. F the haters and ground pounders!

1 Like

Thanks for responding and reporting your intentions, thanks for supporting the game, and thanks for trying to balance it.

Unfortunately some players have not received the content of the pre-purchase and that is sad, many wanted to have our iconic favorite alien and play with predator 87, I would love it please if at any time they can solve that

2 Likes

Hear hear!

4 Likes

No wat foreal?!?! Mannn thats good to know 🙏🙏 GGs mannn

1 Like

Matchmaking for predator says 4:30 and its been accurate all day 🙏 well done yall

1 Like

Plz adress parry illfonic besides that I have minimal complaints gr8 game

1 Like

It’s all good illfonic as long as you guys are with the community and ignore the idiots this game will live long. Cant wait to see this game at it’s full potential (fingers crossed on invisibility buff😁😁).

2 Likes

That’s the whole point of this game to play The Predator please give everybody a chance to play in not just waiting some stupid Q to see if some random person is picked and I promise you people will back out the game because of that

Excellent. Let’s hope the clunky controls and buggy aiming is fixed. And also hit boxes.

2 Likes

It’s just the invisibility they need to work on cuz that’s why spotting is abused cuz of the fact that we see a walking humanoid black mass even from afar. Fix it, buff it and you will see that spotting him will be hard… If the pred is good at what he does.

2 Likes

If being the key word. Also he probably used a charged shot which takes pretty much all the energy coz mostly we have cloak on too.
It’s supposed to be overpowered. It’s plasma. Why can’t we shoot holes in trees?

1 Like