5/29 Digital Deluxe Edition Double EXP

FUCK YOU @IllFonic

1 Like

They’ve already said it’s at the top of their priority list.

Now now, did you remember about the pills the doctor prescribed? Its no joke man, keep going down that path and tomorrow you will end up drawing wall paintings with your faeces

2 Likes

Invite frend crosplay, stupid ilfonic

Get my money back, where hung-up invitations to crossplay for ps 4 you anger me ilfonic

Cool for those who have the deluxe, but didn’t get much of their time through the 48hr bonus. Meanwhile, everybody who played deluxe since launch has already reached 100 since the first three days.

Crossplay with friends is high on our priority list to implement. We are working with all of our partners to find the best available solution for this.

6 Likes

Hey, that is great news. It’s nice that you’re giving an XP boost back as the there were some launch issues. I didn’t use my XP Boost due to said issues and still capped to Lv. 100. Now I’ll have two XP boosters that I won’t necessarily use - until there is a level increase or prestige option implemented. Will there be any chance of a Global Veratanium Increase in the future like a Double VT Weekend or such? I find this would be much more viable for the future.

Edit: Perhaps something can be implemented where if at Max Level, any additional XP past the cap can have a percent converted to Veratanium bonus post match. That would be a great use of XP bonuses for max level players.

4 Likes

Already two months have passed where the results have been, but they still managed to release paid content, let’s get paid content again, the crossplay will wait another year

Enough words just do crosplay here and now

I would love my ‘87 skin bug fixed now as well 😂

3 Likes

Cool. But I am lvl 100. I do not need this. Can I exchange the bonus to the experience of 30 thousands of veritanium?

3 Likes

I appreciate the gesture, but most of us are already lvl 100. XP is a moot point now.

2 Likes

You work? Ha-ha-ha-ha
Don’t shit the players!
it sucks all the way it is!
And what’s your first thing?
Fix lots of bugs?
No!
Paid dlc !!!

2 Likes

Go to hell!

Ilfonic crosplay need crosplay play

1 Like

crossplay works, as long as it’s random matches. Crossplay invites are another story, but technically crossplay works.

Most matches I get (playing on PC), are mostly with PS players.

It’s very rare to see more than one PC player in a match (unless it’s a premade group).

1 Like

@Courier Hey! Any plans on brining this game to Ps5 when it launches seen talk about this but if we could get some plans about from you guys it would be sweet.

2 Likes

thanks but why not give the people that bot this deluxe edition the 87 predator skin and mask and mini gun that i should of gotten

1 Like

It seems someone is already half way there XD…