5/29 Digital Deluxe Edition Double EXP

I didn’t use my 2xp from the deluxe edition was saving it until I reached higher levels…just didnt know there was a cap so easily attainable. Am I going to get 2 2xp now?

How about that jungle hunter 87 for people that didn’t preorder

You know they can’t respond to that…

ofc they can they can say yes we are planning on doing that or we are not currently planning on releaseing on ps5 pretty easy.

Much appreciated for sure @Courier even though I still have my Original 2x Boost that came with the Deluxe Edition.

As many have mentioned in Comments before mine here, could you give us Level 100 Players a 25% Veritanium Boost for 24 Hours, or even a similar Boost for a Weekend??

Either way, thanks again for the Gesture. You guys are doing an awesome job, at least in my Predator loving Opinion.

No. Because sony tells companies when to announce things about upcoming sony projects.
Right now the only game sony wants to show for ps5 are the ones from the upcoming live show on june 4th (or something like that) and nothing more,nothing less.
This is legal stuff and Illfonic had they’re share of legal problems and I don’t think they’re gonna put their hands in fire anytime soon. (Friday the 13th has entered the chat)
The only things they can answer are about their game itself, and not 3rd partes like sony, cause they can’t talk about what they talked to other parties unless they approve.
But yes, most likely the game will be on PS5 because it’s multiplayer based.

All weaps at 10

As time goes on, we have 3 similar cards in one mode, invitations between platforms do not work, the first dlc is one model, and then for the money, there’s nothing for the fans to lick money, but there’s nothing in return, and those who bought the extended edition of the idiots gave you experience in return, not any access to add-ons, nothing else to pay for a model of a new predator

1 Like

Repair at least the invitation immediately, and give official information about it, it is important you are deceiving people, forgive the money for everything and in return there is nothing, the fans gave money

1 Like

There is almost no content in the game, this game with such an attitude is doomed to oblivion, people are right that they criticized the game

1 Like

Fuck off

Now now, we are not at the stage of fucking just yet. You need to take me out once at least - I’m not that easy

1 Like

Agyhalott, nagyképű, amcsi pöcsfej.

Ja też uważam że jesteś zdrowo popierdolony skarbku ;-)

XXX

These xp bonuses are to bring new players upto speed, it’s Soo easy for new players to get disheartened when they’re behind

If they buy the deluxe edition ofc lol

ADD MORE MODES LIKE PREDATOR VS PREDATOR OR FIRE TEAM VS FIRE TEAM AND ADD MORE MASKS AND ARAMOR

1 Like

I DIDNT PAY 50 DOLLARS FOR THIS

Thanks but been lvl 100 since like the first 2 weeks

Double XP in a game where you max out after 4 days of playing? Funny. Why don’t you guys work on a new map instead… Or did you blow your whole budget hiring Arnold?