87 free to all

Nothing in regards to the game unless its like a day after a patch. We have no idea what their vision is for this game. Bug reports are majority of responses. Better off asking questions on twitter.

Cesspool, don’t worry you’ll fit right in.

Depends on the day, who’s on, whether you take every bit of information given to you as an insult or an attack.

1 Like
  • Passive aggressive dismissal
  • Stating your opinion as fact and then dismissing mine
  • Proposing a debate and then stating your argument of that debate as the “correct” one before that debate has even begun
  • veiled threat
  • Talking about yourself in the third person, also a veiled threat

These are all rude

1 Like

I see. Thank you

I talk about myself in the third person, get over yourself.

Also that’s a lot of assumptions about my intent and that you are being threatened not because I am threatening you but because my opinion differs from yours.

People are touchy, as you can see based on the link posted and it was advice not a threat, just to be clear.

PS. Or you view everything as a threat, 🤣

James Cameron is shocked that you subhumans continue to whine about this. It’s like crying for half of someone’s lunch because you didn’t make your own even though you knew you’d be hungry.

James Cameron is gonna shut this forum down if this persists.

If this is passive aggressive, threatening, a micro aggression or any of the other nonsense terms that the perma offended brigade uses, well, James Cameron doesn’t care.

2 Likes

Lol. Nah if you didn’t pre-order you dont get anymore preds sorry

Telling me to get over myself is rude, even haha.

I’m not trying to attack you, just stating what I observe. You said “maybe don’t push it if you plan on sticking around.” How could I have misconstrued that phrases meaning as other than a threat?

“That was polite slasher, you haven’t seen abrasive slasher yet,” how could I have mistaken that, also?

I’m not saying you have malicious intent. I’m just pointing out examples of you being rude. Not saying that I am deeply upset, or that it’s surprising someone hiding behind the internet is rude, I’m just stating it. Your opinion, and you being rude are hardly relevant to each other. The only times they are in the examples I pointed out are when YOU said that YOUR opinions were the correct ones: “-which it is” (in regards to “Is AVP canon?”). That’s not me dismissing your opinion and using the excuse of you being rude to do so, that’s you entitling yourself to your opinion as the correct one while in a conversation about a debate of two opinions. Opinions by definition are neither right nor wrong but can vary in degree of accuracy and liklihood. That’s it. No I don’t think your opinion is wrong, I just disagree with it. That’s literally it. Although in this particular case there is an absolute answer that we are debating over, so, while the opinions of these facts are neither right nor wrong, the actual facts themselves prove one argument over another. And I’m sure parts of AVP are canon, but it’s my belief that they are at their core non-canon.

Stating your opinion is one thing, presenting it as the correct one before the debate has even begun is another one. A rude one, in my opinion, and that isn’t me making up any excuses.

1 Like

I’m sorry, James-Cameron. I came looking for answers but just found entitlement. And now I’m not even being as polite as I should be.

I didn’t realize people were so sensitive about this subject. Must be tough for a big Hollywood director such as yourself

It was rude, not really any ruder than you have been though. You don’t like how I spoke to you, oh well.

An opinion that is based on the facts can be right. Ie. if it is a hundred percent accurate then it is not only an opinion but also a fact.
The facts in the AVP debate are pretty clear. They literally show props from AVP in The Predators. My opinion is based off of the facts.

So yeah the facts agree with me, thanks for playing.

I mean I wouldn’t argue if that were definitely the case, but I think it could go a different direction. Agree to disagree. I mean it’s not like the JH is even that big of a deal mechanically. Doesn’t necessarily feel any different than the regular hunter, his stats are alright, it’s mainly cosmetic and even then you can still get his mask and the Elder looks similar.

Like I said before, I still think something could be done but it’s not the end of the world and I can understand wanting to keep the exclusive permanently exclusive.

Go read this thread and get back to me.

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/i-think-they-should-release-the-87-predator-skin-already

No one wants a repeat. (And I am being polite damn it.)

How have I been rude to you?

Also, no, your opinions are not based in absolute facts, therefore still an opinion, not an answer.

A prop does not prove that one universe exists within another. That’s an associative fallacy.

The question of continuity is in narrative, not prop or production design. It might appear the same as other Predator films, but that does not mean it is continuous with it.

An opinion is always an opinion, even if based in fact. If it is based on a fact, then an opinion is meaningless next to the absolution of the fact.

Look, you’re obviously a very passionate person, and if I have genuinely been rude to you than I sincerely apologize. It was never my intention. I’m sorry that we can’t agree on the topics we have discussed and I hope you can do well moving forward. I’m confident you could easily argue for eternity with me and I really don’t want to. So, let’s agree to disagree and leave it at that, alright?

And also dude, I literally said that I wasn’t “deeply upset” by you being rude, you just said you weren’t and I rebutted. Be more self aware

Okay I see the kind of person you are. So you’re just threatening to be mean again?

I get it. We should just leave it before this whole website gets shutdown lol

If you wanted to move on why make points for me to respond too?

Because I thought I could actually make an argument you’d understand and reasonably agree or disagree but you’re just a brick wall at this point who’d rather act childish than properly explain themselves in detail.

So I’ve given up trying to argue, which does not mean your argument is the better one btw. Literally just means you can’t acknowledge someone else’s argument and aren’t worth arguing with. This sounds very rude of me but I’m not trying to just attack you, I’m just stating how I feel

Out of context, I was joking with Finesse, not speaking to Vexx. If you stick around you’ll notice I don’t just jump on people with both feet. I enjoy a goof argument, but not everybody does. You want to debate, I want to insult you, it’s a win/win for me, 😉 (this is a joke).

Haha ohh really??

I mean I just saw it as you validating rude behaviour because it is your opinion that your opponent has low intelligence, which is a very rude and childish thing to do.

But if everyone knows you’re joking I guess that’s fine then. Not like it’s my place to tell people how to behave anyway lol

Me and Vexx are friends, further down I compliment his insult directed at me. You gotta work you’re way down to the fake lazy stuff. It’s fun.

Who cares if it’s canon. AvP has been in the pop culture sphere since the 90’s and it isn’t going anywhere.

All 3 properties are owned by 20th Century Studios – it’s up to Illfonic if they want to add in xenos…

1 Like