I think they should release the 87 Predator skin already

So negative Bro and what is with the name calling, did you have no friends growing up that, that chip on your shoulder is that big. I am just trying to get anybody at this point to buy and play the game so these damn Devs will get the funding they need to get shit fixed. This game is broken in so many ways and that is killing off the player base. Anything would help…

1 Like

I love the “ my precious skin “ comments…

Like we are the ones making a post about it every day …

The biggest reason they shouldn’t release the skin is then in a month people will be like “remember when they said it was a pre-order exclusive.” Followed by childish insults about how they did something horrible and should never be forgiven.

Ever heard of the Alpha/Elder Predator? They didn’t need to give it to us for free but they did.

3 Likes

Sony is publishing, OP. It’s just a lack of talent on illfonic’s end. If they wanted money they would’ve just released paid lootboxes.

These statements aren’t helpful. I’m trying to be nice, but how am I supposed too when people keep saying stupid shit.

Where’s the Predator game you’ve made?
How many titles have you had go, what is it gold when they got launched?
You secretly holding out on us like fake a James Cameron likes to pretend?

1 Like

The AI is indefensibly terrible early 2000s era stuff regardless of whether or not I’ve made a predator game. As unhelpful as that may be the AI can 100% bottleneck this game & future content, its a lot of the reason FT is an empty experience already whereas pred feels more complete like they were on a strict deadline with release. I 100% believe they’re learning and growing its still honestly the worst AI i’ve seen in a game, and a lot of the FT gameplay comes across as unfinished. Either lack of talent or sony deadlines, doesn’t really matter. But fingers crossed they get a good programmer onboard for an overhaul, maybe even give FT some actual interaction animations considering the pred had an interaction animation for veratanium and FT doesnt.

NO. It was marketed as EXCLUSIVE not as early access. If they do it could mean a nice lawsuit for them for misleading marketing, so it is unlikely for them to do it.

You can still get the mask on field lockers. And the Elder looks almost the same.

You’re retarded. That’s the whole point of pre-ordering the game; you get something that won’t be on sale afterwards. That a problem? Too bad.
Also, the game’s community is doing pretty good. You don’t like Illfonic or this game? Fine, bye bye.
Also also, the Elder Predator has the EXACT same mask and almost the exact same armor as the 87 predator.

A hunter skin won’t bring in enough people to play the game and stick around, even if it did they wouldn’t stick around long anyway for the same reason most other people left and that’s the lack of legitimate content. We still have 3 maps and 1 game mode 3-4 months after release as well as several game breaking bugs. Releasing the skin would only piss people off and bring in a few that would leave after week or you’ll get a handful that would play it for two months.

To address this YET AGAIN.

Illfonic’s stance is that it’s for those who pre-ordered. If you didn’t pre-order it doesn’t matter if I have it and you don’t or would be willing to let others use it, that’s Illfonic’s call and they said no.

Elder was released as a means of appeasing those who didn’t pre-order and it’s FREE. It requires getting to the current level cap but Illfonic did provide an alternative and it’s nearly identical (Elder is both on film and in-game made from a Jungle Hunter). You’re also able to get Jungle Hunter’s helmet from field lockers, they did not bar you from that. But as for the class it is not available.

Numerous other Predators use Jungle Hunter parts or are modeled on him. Campaign for the 2010 Classic Predator if you want but 87 will not be made available.

2 Likes

It is great that people pre-ordered the game, I was one that pre-ordered for the PS4. I dont however see the 87 skin as an exclusive. This is a Predator game and he is the 1st Predator. Everybody should have access to the 1st Predator, PERIOD!!! Now if it was a special Predator that no one had ever seen like they did for Jason’s exclusive pre-order then I could fully understand. This is clearly not the case here. Why people need to feel special for pre-ordering a game is beyond me in the 1st place. We have had exclusive rights to use the 87 Predator for about 4 months now, I think it is time they put him up for sale for everybody else to enjoy as well.

Just straight out greedy, I need to feel special people who are fighting this post. Your still special in your own ways, OK does that make you all feel better now. illfonic just release it for sale. You will make more money, that is what businesses do…

1 Like

Do you own Hunting Grounds?.. no, then STFU.
You’re opinion is noted, no one cares.

So fucking entitled.

Demand, demand, demand… were you raised with no manners.

No business provably make more money when the consumer trusts them.

Please drop it, I am trying to be fucking nice to people and you are making it hard.

2 Likes

🤣

So much anger Slasher so much anger lol

1 Like

That was as polite as I could be… 🤷‍♂️

(Entitled much)

Does having exclusive rights to the 87 skin mean that much to you really?

I mean I have it as well but I can see others wants as well as my own. Call me empathetic…

No, but it does mean that I won’t have to listen to asshats who would behave exactly as you are behaving, constantly pointing out how they released the preorder bonus for free cause people begged like their life depended on it.

Why does it’s release matter so much to you… are you lying about having it?