About Naru... (Prey 2022)

So until you see the movie, hope for it to be what you expect, given the circumstances.

Not how badly it could flop.

We haven’t had a very strong female lead in a movie like this in a while.

Could be the birth of a Ripley like character, but in a franchise such as Predator.

1 Like

Glover in pred 2026

Very old Harrigan encounters Yautja
Harrigan: mind your manners young man
Yautja: groans

The end

4 Likes

Lmaooooo

That’s what I’m hoping

1 Like

It’s cool. A little unrealistic, but so were all the other movies.

1 Like

I really don’t want to have to ban this topic so it’s up to you guys to self-moderate away from politics AND generalizing a group of people such as women negatively.

8 Likes

And we need to free Rey

6 Likes

And I want my Exiled Predlocks

4 Likes

I love chain sickles, I think they’re extremely bad ass, tho I can imagine it takes a huge amount of skill to use any rope/ or chain weapon.

But ya I thought it was bad ass.

1 Like

Making the Rope-Dart iconic was one of the few good things that Mortal Kombat has ever done. Damn shame God of War is generally pretty bad because an action character with blades on a chain has massive potential, but has been squandered so far.

How fucking dare you.
It’s a kunai.
Lol.

But Yeah that’s probably where it’s most known from since a lot of people have played mk.

I never liked the old god of war games but the new one looked really good.
I might play the next one.

But as for the old ones I always just thought it was a wanna be dmc.

I think my first time seeing a weapon like that was in Inuyasha. Fell in love with those weapons since then.

1 Like

The Kunai is specifically the throwing weapon, well throwing is one of many uses it had but its what its become most famous for. Actually had quite a bit of use as a climbing implement too. A Kunai on a rope/chain is more commonly referred to as a Rope-Dart. This has been Ninja Ted-Talk.

The older GOWs were generally better but still very much a Wannabe-DMC. At least back then the Devs admitted as such, there’s an interview where they say “You should go play DMC if ya want a deeper gameplay experience”. The new one ain’t even GOW and whilst I’ve always disliked GOW, I respect the new one way less for not having any pride in its origins and abandoning the attitude the older titles had.

And also because they think Kratos can or should be redeemed. Like nah, he’s a piece of shit, you can’t make that asshole relatable: better to own up to him just being a dick.

1 Like

I actually agree with that about kratos.
A lot of people loved the whole raging out thing and going by the story I kinda get why he was so pissed off, but he never really felt like a great character to me.

In this one tho I like how hes calmed Down and at least trying to make Loki not follow his path.
Though, we all know its fucking Loki and soon hes gonna go breed with horses and snakes and I forget the other one.

Moral of the story is, you cant trust a furry.

Oh Kratos is a terribly written character, he’s one of the worst examples of how to do “Rage against the Heavens”. You want Kratos done right? Asura from Asura’s Wrath, fantastic Angry Dad character, possibly the best one. Spawn is also a really good example.

Didnt play it or watch a playthrough, heard it was good tho.
I know he has a bad ass fight with Akuma from sf tho.

Oh the fights are some of the most visually stunning in all of gaming. That fight with Akuma? They split the moon in half with a dive kick and then going flying into the earth’s atmosphere whilst still throwing hands.

1 Like

Totalitarianism aside

I may just do that

2 Likes

Support free Rey

1 Like

If you have ever used throwing knives, you’ll know that it’s extremely hard to be consistent, especially when distance to the target is actively changing. I would imagine tying a rope/chain to your weapon would only make it harder, although the added benefit of easily retrieving your weapon could outweigh the difficulty involved.

1 Like

Oh it’d be incredibly difficult to get good with, let alone master. Something like a Whip is already one of the more difficult forms of melee weapon to get good with, so adding a weighty bit of metal to the end of that which will throw it off balance & have to be accounted for makes such weapons only more impressive when used right.

3 Likes