Aliens:fireteam

The alien from mortal kombat would beg to differ.
That one beat supernatural beings.

So it’s possible.

Also dont you dare ignore the fact that humans lost to emus because of numbers lol.

Anyway I’m Not as invested as you guys lol.

Not for this one.

Um excuse me,
Godzilla is literal nuclear power.

Some stupid monkey ain’t doing shit!

Lol fk king kong, go Godzilla!

3 Likes

Oh bloody hell

We’ve been through this. Kong’s turds are knocking Godzilla out. All he’s gotta do is pick his ass and throw his monkey shit at him and it’s game over. The smell is too strong for even Godzilla to handle!

2 Likes

PVE

A8F624029789

No fak yu.
Godzilla wins cause reptiles are cooler.

Mere shit wont stop godzilla.
Tho it’s kind of fitting that you go for king kong throwing shit.
Cause that’s all hes got, CAUSE THATS ALL HE IS, SHIT.

ALL HAIL GODZILLA!!!

2 Likes

You fucking wot m8? Right let’s settle this. 1v1 me Roblox south London server I’ll have you m8!

1 Like

Is this an Illfonic game? cos it looks like PHG

Literally by not fighting them. Guess who wins a stalemate?
Had all of the above and got bodied by some guys with shovels and an outside supply line of old equipment from WW2 because ATTRITION.
“If just one of those things gets down here then that will be all! Then all this, this bullshit that you think is so important, you can just kiss all that goodbye”
Ripley knows best.
You lose because it’s impossible to contain and they just dig around and are capable of testing defences because they aren’t animals they’re bioweapons. People that are facehugged dont even know theyre facehugged theres no method of quarantining people before it goes to hell unless you just start shooting. They spread undetected unlike zombies, a couple people go missing in their sleep despite whatever mandated buddy system you propose then its a wrap for the population except you camping out in your helicopter. Electric fences don’t matter when they can dig or cut power and cut off your food supply, eventually its not in your favor.
Orbital nuke didnt kill xenos that weren’t in the direct blast zone just looking at any sequel you’re going to need more than a couple nukes and then a nice big sign on the star map that says DO NOT COME HERE EVER. I’ve got about as much faith in humanities ability to fight off xenomorphs as I do in their ability to protect food, water, electricity, and supply lines which just isnt going to happen, as soon as they have a foothold anywhere the place is a hive. You can go kill the queen but everyones dead already and a new queen just pops up. Most people don’t consider a planetbuster a win.

Tell em!

1 Like

Xenomorph would clap predator and humans if we didint nuke the site

What sucks is there would’ve been hives all over the planet by then rather than all the xenos hanging out at the pool eating hosts.

AvPR xenos were mad defective testtube facehuggers lmao. 3 xenos per 1 host is gg.

Yeah I don’t think this man realizes how fucked that would be. Cause you’re talking about a large apex predator that’s much faster stronger and more agile, that also reproduced and grows at an insane rate. Like If there was just one hive in a small town half it’s population would be impregnated and have bred full grown aliens within what like 48 hours? And if it was a big city, we have seen small arms fire doesn’t do much good, so you’d need time for national guard, and I doubt they’d just fuckin obliterate NYC to stop the spread, so I think this would actually be like, super duper fucked

New gameplay video

2 Likes

Stand behind waist high cover holding the fire button down hallways watching big red X’s flash on your screen

E P I C

IGN guy: What makes people want to keep coming back to this? It cant be the same everytime
Cold Iron:…well theres campaigns and you can change the difficulty so theres friendly fire

This game looks even more repetitive than PHG

PHG but with just the AI and hallways lol. once every 10 min a big guy with a healthbar comes in, walks past everyone to tunnel one player, and pounces to trigger a quicktime button mash event. Operation raccoon city honestly but the combat roll animation has me dying.

Why even release “4 campaigns” if they’re an hour each? Make one campaign and add some cutscenes?

Here’s an in depth look

1 Like

I am going to play this on the hardest difficulty even on my first time playing xD

It’s gonna be crazy 😎

1 Like

Every body kept asking for single player PHG…Cold Iron just misinterpreted

Melons got you too!

2 Likes

That’s my secret cap…I was always a melon
😁🤣🤣🤣