Aliens:fireteam

FFS. go to 2:23:

If that was a predator dropping on her she would be toast! The alien DROPED ON HER! She managed to push him away and pin him to the wall.

You are trying to find the lowest of predator examples but ignore the ones from the aliens. Put humans against the predator with sticks and whatever else you said and they will die like 99 out of 100 of times.
The predator lost because he got overconfident and did not use his tools, even disarmed himself.

1 Like

And City Hunter was a noob. In the novelization, NECA figure bio and multiple official sources he is designated Un-Blooded.

Hell in the original script he was originally going to be beheaded by Greyback for being such a failure.

And back to the xeno debate. I canā€™t with you because of your double standards and headcanon of what you consider bad and acceptable writing.

Also bro full disclosure I agree humans beating predators is very dumb lol they just keep making it happen tho they need to stop

It looks fun, I hope we can get some form of crossover with it.

The CH lost only because he understimated his pray, he had him on the floor. I donā€™t think its even relevant that he was unblodedā€¦

Oh the neca figure description. Lol NECA makes toys they donā€™t get to decide shit. And whatā€™s unblooded? Like who came up with these terms? The people who wrote the original screen play for predator or a bunch of head cannon comic writers?

You mean like the aliens keep losing and the humans keep winning in the movies? The same way?

They donā€™t lol youā€™re salty cause youā€™re wrong. I know the exact scene you are talking about. If you crawl and I stomp your head that doesnā€™t mean Iā€™ve just beat you in a fist fight. Also if she stomped a Predators head and shot him, it would be better for her cause no acid blood. Ya know, what ended up fucking her over lol

Before this goes on for years, yes in films it very even I agree with you yes predators are awesome
Yes. Iā€™m saying in a real life, like both things are real organisms, the predator would die way more often then not in my opinion. You canā€™t stab them, as stabbing something and pulling your blade back out is the exact kind of wound that causes MASSIVE bleeding and the predator will be burned through. And he canā€™t overpower it cause they are just literally bigger. Thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying

Are you serious? Iā€™m done lol

And I didnā€™t just say NECA figure bio. I also said Predator 2 novelization, original script ending and multiple canon sources.

And here I thought I was talking to a fan not a casual. Lol

Iā€™m a huge fan. But all these things you cite Are not from the predator films. They are from other sources. Itā€™s literally all head cannon

Omfg Llama. Predator blood neutralizes Xeno blood.

Seriously Iā€™m done. I canā€™t this is too fucking painful.

I know what people mean by unblooded goon Iā€™m saying itā€™s a made up head cannon term lol

It would seem many people are salty since many disagree with you. That said not only you donā€™t remember the scene but you did not even read what I said.
The alien was not crawling, the alien jumped on her FROM ABOVE in a tight spaces and she managed to push him away from her and pin him to the wall. Again you are making no sense with the crawling and what not.

They were in a vent goofus. Yes it was crawling. Itā€¦ had to crawlā€¦ it was a vent lol

Hahahaahahahahahahahahah ā€œpredator blood neutralizes Xeno bloodā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ bro. Promise. Promise you it doesnā€™t. Cause thatā€™s not how that works, at allšŸ˜‚ maybe in fairy tale fantasy world cause BAD writing someone might of said that. But thatā€™s a whole serving of bullshit lol

Do you have any idea how strong of a base substance the predators blood would need to be to ā€œneutralizeā€ acid like what we have seen from aliens blood??

Pred blood neutralises xeno blood? Is that true? I thought thats how wolf had scarring on his face and a missing mandible?

1 Like

I already said Iā€™m done with this conversation since you consider yourself the lord master of all things canon (in your mind anyways), Iā€™m clearly at a disadvantage.

So yes it can cause physical damage but once xeno blood comes into contact with the preds blood it is largely nullified.