Aliens:fireteam

You are making 0 sense. That was a close combat with an alien over her and she was able to push him away and pin it to the wall. You just refuse to make sense. That was not a “crawling” in the sense you put it where you just step on it (like the other example with Arnold).

AVP is not even cannon. Nothing either of us has said is cannon. All I just said is there’s no way predator blood “neutralizes” Xeno blood, unless we are talking about literal magic

Or actual lore that you seem to have issues with.

Keep grasping at your straws there Llama. Per usual.

They were in a vent hoss it literally had to be crawling. She kicked its head into a wall dude I don’t know what else you want to hear from me. Do you think she could not do that to a predator in a vent I’m lost

These aren’t straws now you’re just throwing out random shit hahah you can’t just say I’m grasping at straws in hopes of making it factual. That’s called projecting. Literally 100% there’s no way a predators blood is neutralizing acid. If they wanna say that for the sake of the movie ok but that’s literal magic hocas pocus

I can keep reminding you that AVP is indeed not, cannon.

Naked Mole rats are immune to high grades of acid…and that’s real life not magic…

Like you are correct about the city hunter thing. My point is was not that he wasn’t young no way, my point was who decided that and if he is then wtf are we basing this off of? Cause he out performed every other movie predator ever. So it’s just a weird thing that someone randomly decided.

So it just burns through their skin? It doesn’t eat right through

Acid that burns through 3 levels of steel? Or like tomato levels of acid? I’m actually curious

Correct.

Then how did Wolf melt his buddy with it? Oh right. Cause it’s all non cannon nonsense

1 Like

Holy fucking shit

Not the way you are imply that “crawl”. The alien jump on her, had her in his grasp, she pushed it away, and then pined it to the wall with her leg. If she was a predator, that alien would be completely screwed.
There is a reason why a predator can do this:
That is 1 damn badass predator holding 2 aliens by their necks!

Never thought I’d find a canon war on an Illfonic board.

Wolf’s face is melted similar to Hicks. Nothing special about the blood outside Darkhorse and it does not take precedence over the films. Also, Alien canon changes on a dime when someone so much as farts wrong so taking Alien canon as gospel, no thanks. Besides, AVP is relevant to the Predator continuity so if things are different between continuities, well it’s a different continuity.

Also, Wolf was supposed to have his arm melted off in the finale to Requiem. Budget though screwed the pooch. He was basically supposed to be barely alive at that point and like Predators a few years later they basically ran out of budget and couldn’t complete the FX.

2 Likes

Predator blood does not make them immune to alien acid, it just neutralizes some of its effects.

Colonial Marines 2. Pass.

Xenomorphs make for really generic horde shooters more suited for an arcade than a $40-$60 game.

1 Like

Tell em

Plot armor lol. Aliens dont breathe how do you choke them and why wouldnt you get stabbed. Brought to you by the directors of 3 straight to dvd Skyline movies.

I love how this image is too dark to see so I just had to guess the contents but AvPR is absolute garbage. AvP atleast had some redeemable aspects and was trying.

1 Like

I’m more curious if its in anyway tied to illgonic if I’m honest 🤔

1 Like