Alrighty IllFonic, that was funny…but where’s our “Dogs” -w-

Arbiter?

Tank dumb. No need. Celtic is love, Celtic is life.

GIIIIIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Nerf Celtic

1 Like

You know I’m not happy about Celtic in the game, it honestly would have made more sense if it was Scar or the class was known as Isolated Predator or Serpent Hunter. Idk It just doesn’t sit well with me

hope celtic has his own face model. just make the eyes unessecarily big and the mandibles flex at an upright unatural angle.

1 Like

I gotchu homie. I gotchu ten times over

1 Like

Like thank you! We literally have the ground work already made it just needs to be executed and built up. Sadly I don’t think Dark would fit in this game, he’s a thousand years in the future. However Serpent Hunter & Scar works perfectly.

I just hope we get a good wow factor DLC coming soon with some bug fixes. What day you @Kassinaillia leave a like here if we can expect a DLC by the end of this month or beginning of the next? Give us something to hold on for.

JH and gold fang:

1 Like

full on comic cringe then

1 Like

Serpent hunter is in Darks clan how does he fit if dark doesn’t ? I think they should just make a Youngblood class and add scars mask since they were all young bloods at the beginning of the movie and only scar increased in rank. Also I’m probably the only one but I’d prefer if they had a more jungle hunter face, I was never a fan of the avp faces besides the ancient at the end

1 Like

They’re still working on it

Well here’s the thing! The Serpent Hunter is anonymous, he’s more then one for the title itself is just that, a title. There could be a Serpent Hunter in both timelines plus the Serpent Hunter everyone is a fan of us said to be really fucking old but he keeps in shame having the body of a Youngblood. Though I understand what you are saying and will say if that’s so then Serpent Hunter I guess can’t be in but the mask can.

2 Likes

Gold Fang?

You mean Golden Angel?

1 Like

Mr. Black

I call him differently to most

I originally heard him called the berserker predator but that ended up changing to the name of his species so I refer to him as the second name I’ve heard him called, gold fang, after his mask.

Mr. Black is only the third name I’ve heard him call by.

1 Like

Wow I didn’t know that, would be cool to see a Predator with a golden tooth

1 Like

His species is super predator. I still call him berserker the class in game should be changed to brute or rank like the class they’re adding

2 Likes

We might have different sources then for these names

I got my information from AVP galaxy podcasts.

You?

From everything that he’s included in as well as the other super predators. I know a lot of people seem to think they’re all called berserker because his name is Mr.black but he was the only one that called berserker up until this game came out and now the class for the bigger predators is called that

1 Like

Muscle, dog and morally threads competing for Kass’ attention come Monday morning. Who will win out? Puppies, beefy guys or folks who say a lot about nuttin’?

1 Like

How the hell are these two connected?

How does Mr.Black translate to berserker?

Anyways your response is just a generalization of the what the community says and doesn’t give me any specific. Just because your circle of the community said it doesn’t mean others do when all of these names aren’t even in the movies