Alrighty IllFonic, that was funny…but where’s our “Dogs” -w-

I care. The 2018 hybrid predator dogs are terrible in concept and execution.

2 Likes

Community service 😂

1 Like

To the stables boi🤣

1 Like

Idk when you think Predator dogs that’s what the public will think of and some people like the design (personally not me) and maybe make them variants of the same thing so people have the option to choose.

I’m sure if we’d get one type (which we won’t), a variant would follow. They would have different functions. Perhaps one for attacking and another one for tracking.

1 Like

Possibly or retrieving, I made a list idea for it awhile back:

1 Like

Yup. Dogs could be like mobile traps. One it pounced you get an interaction time out, but attack can be prevented by doing certain amount of damage. Then there could be a cooldown before next use or peed would have a limited number of uses.

1 Like

Yeah exactly basically a mix of a Smart disk like controls the and Bear Trap like stun.

1 Like

The possibilities are illfonic-limited

1 Like

I’m just trying to make it easier mechanic wise since it’s something similar, again this is something they will have to figure out I’m just doing my best in the category I’m in

1 Like

I know, it would have to be dumbed down so it’s easy to implement and resistant to bugs/glitches

PhgcodephgcodephgcodepghcodephcodegphgcodephgdocephgcodeDOSGphgcodephgcodepghcode (don’t hurt your eyes)

1 Like

Honestly I don’t know why I bother with new ideas and pitches or even monetizing the game. I feel as though it does nothing, even creating my own IP for the game and yet it just doesn’t feel worth it🤦🏻‍♂️

Fixin to just give up but the love of the Predator fandom is strong

1 Like

It’s a good way to pass time plus there is appreciation from the community. But yeah, it is clear that this game is not going places. Somehow it lasted for 2.5 years so it’s sort of a win

1 Like

Arbiter?

Tank dumb. No need. Celtic is love, Celtic is life.

GIIIIIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Nerf Celtic

1 Like

You know I’m not happy about Celtic in the game, it honestly would have made more sense if it was Scar or the class was known as Isolated Predator or Serpent Hunter. Idk It just doesn’t sit well with me

hope celtic has his own face model. just make the eyes unessecarily big and the mandibles flex at an upright unatural angle.

1 Like

I gotchu homie. I gotchu ten times over

1 Like

Like thank you! We literally have the ground work already made it just needs to be executed and built up. Sadly I don’t think Dark would fit in this game, he’s a thousand years in the future. However Serpent Hunter & Scar works perfectly.

I just hope we get a good wow factor DLC coming soon with some bug fixes. What day you @Kassinaillia leave a like here if we can expect a DLC by the end of this month or beginning of the next? Give us something to hold on for.