2020-2021 Archive of leaks

n17fagptpi561

@Robo_2696
Looks like Isabelle will have recordings of sorts.

5 Likes

I really hope we get an Isabelle 2025

1 Like

Don’t know, as I have 0 idea how they would’ve escaped the game preserve. Plus the outline matches her film attire, so who knows

Watch it be a fake out and isnt a Isabelle.

Maybe some Predators decided to take them home
I mean they did give Royce a set of human sized Predatorr gear in the comics

1 Like

Im waiting for that actually, because I said something like that a while ago

2 Likes

It’s possible Isabelle might be around much in the same way City Hunter is with her being usable but not canonically present. Kind of like how we can play as Dutch 87 but it’s set in 2025. Or alternatively like City Hunter with her being (in this case potentially) dead by 2025 but she’s playable despite this.

Either way she’d not canonically be present but still usable by the player.

That would easily explain why she’d still be in her 2010 outfit if she’s appearing in the “modern” segment of the story. It works like any known dead Predator or Dutch 87 where they’re usable even if they aren’t canonically around.

1 Like

I’ve always chalked up being able to use any dead Predator as another Predator is using their armor, maybe a family member or someone paying tribute.
I chalk Dutch 87 as Dutch having flashbacks

Yeah Jungle Hunter’s appearance seems to be fairly common so it’s an easy thing to handwave. Even discounting the EU it shows up three times (four if you count the helmet) in the film series with Jungle Hunter, Greyback (Elder), and Classic using it with Scout using the helmet.

Jungle Hunter is specifically long dead but there’s nothing to say no one shares his appearance especially when we have a few Predators who do on film.

1 Like

???
By classic do you mean the Crucified from Predators

And that second part not sure what you mean

Puede ser isabelle antes de ser raptada en el coto de caza de predators, cuando llego al planeta ella ya sabia sobre los predators osea que es normal que sea isabelle y no es de extrañar que tenga cintas explicando

Her knowledge on predators was secondhand knowledge she heard from someone else

Crucified

Scout in Predator 2 uses the original helmet.

1 Like

Ok

Yeah specifying movies helps a lot when talking about movie Predators

Click the down arrow to see everything up to this point
A’ll do this every so often so people don’t have to scroll up

1 Like

Thank you, wonderful addition to the thread.

Just trying to make things easier for people

1 Like

Weird thing is why does it say boombox rather than the word tape? The date looks updated thats really it right?

As far as I know, it was updated when the 2.11 came out.

Reinforcements on the go