Are we even getting any DLC this month

Anyway, it just caught my eye. I really hope illfonic makes an announcement in a few days and that this Pred is getting a new weapon mechanic; not necessarily a new weapon although that would be really cool.

If it’s one of the preds from AVP then we’ll likely get the others and that really opens up the possibility for xenomorphs 😈

If that happens, halloween may be very exciting

Is there another patch expected mid month?

Still unknown, I hope so though. I think it’s a bit late now for them to announce an event but I’m still kinda hoping for something. Halloween related cosmetics would be nice too.

Yeah, a lot of ifs on my part. Saying all of that, I kinda feel like the ancient aliens guy

2 Likes

Cue the X-Files theme song

1 Like

Even if we’re not getting a peak at aliens at halloween, illfonic should have aliens slime on levels and when FT steps in it, an audio should be triggered. Something like, ‘what is this stuff?’ or ‘i hope that’s not drool’ 😁

I’d like for one of my other ideas maybe happen for Halloween

Either way I want to play as a Predalien in some way shape or form

1 Like

Thsy would be really cool

I doubt my goofy Alien outfits will ever come to this game, but I have high hopes we’ll get something Xenomorph related down the line

1 Like

It could happen. Shouldn’t be difficult to implement. If we get AVP Pred as next dlc then there are many possibilities

Well adding new models they had to make from scratch takes time

I mean look at how long it took them to give Scar’s shuriken textures

I think they already have head start on some of this stuff. Like, I’m not that good at think up original ideas, but it’s like a tough to see very original game mode or character variety, even with all the preds that are still available. If illfonic has plans for this game for the next year or so, alien in the next step. Although new types of maps are needed. Jungle does not suit the alien

I wouldn’t call some of the maps jungle maps
I could actually see Aliens working quite well on most of the maps

Aliens stalk, use darkness as cover. There’d have to be night modes. Aliens have to be much faster than Pred or ft, I think. They’d be low hp, but fast and deadly

I mean can you see anything past a couple of bushes
Most predatorial creatures would love to hide in those

Vet players can see the other side of the map 😁 but seriously, vets have really good eyes for detail so I think they’ll notice. We’ll have to see when we get there.

Whoever wins… we lose.

2 Likes

No Xenos. They’re just bugs. Please no.

Even if I lose I’ll still win

1 Like

It’s for DLC you don’t have not specifically, not DLC that hasn’t released

The road map is lame. It doesn’t show shit. Doesn’t say what we are getting but we are getting something monthly. Expect the same for the next road map.