Attack on Titan for beginners

Lol. I hope thereā€™s no time travel. I really donā€™t like the deus ex feature in general. Itā€™s a sign of bad story telling

Itā€™s confirmed in the manga Iā€™m sorryā€¦I spoiled to much also saw that Casshan anime and I kinda agree with the Black King at least he was trying to preserve the Earth which leads me back to Eren, there was no point of him turning evil but if heā€™s the Devil of all earth Iā€™m sad šŸ˜¢

Thatā€™s ok. Eren has a reason and a choice in acting this way. He defines himself, but history also defines him. History is written by the winners tho

What ifā€¦he was manipulated!

All watch it in a few hours cause Iā€™m still at work

Ugh in short heā€™s explaining time paradoxā€™s but itā€™s a waste I think itā€™s not updated but from what I summarized he says the earth Devil are Eren and Zeke and uses 2 different portraits from the anime, with one giving her something the other a light, to symbolize the choice Ymir makes and leading up to the creation of titans because of the futureā€¦šŸ¤Æ

Too convoluted for me, and Iā€™m a huge fan of legacy of kain series šŸ˜

1 Like

This is better and short

Also whoā€™s fav Kain or the new guy

Iā€™ll watch it shortly

1 Like

Itā€™s a possibility. I have not read the manga so itā€™s all over my head. I think somewhere it was mentioned that attack titan can see into the future so thatā€™s why the owl knew. I like this simple explanation more considering that ā€˜timeā€™ has not been the subject of the anine.

If this is the case, the manga does not do a good job of explaining it which i donā€™t like.

Its interesting to have this depth, but it should be explained better

1 Like

Ya I hope it will in manga or maybe a side story or something

I think it had to have been there from the beginning. Really donā€™t like a deus ex machina introduction at the end. Itā€™s like saying that everything up to that point was meaningless

No itā€™s not meaningless

Iā€™ll check it out later

Lol itā€™s about the end if you donā€™t wanna spoil it for yourself dont

Iā€™ll be fine. It still has to play itself out. I mean that i donā€™t the introduction of previously not mentioned element at the very end to save the day (deus ex machina).

1 Like

This gives me xenogears vibes.

I feel like the anime dies not capture the philosophy of life that is talked about in the video and introducing it now is not a good idea in my opinion. The anime is more about society at large and conflicts between groups of people.

Berholdt and past titans interfering from the other ā€˜realmā€™ is a reach for me.

Theres a lot here. I wonder how the anime will tie it all up with only a few episodes are left.

1 Like

Season 4 part 2

1 Like

Iā€™ll watch it again to see if itā€™s satisfactory to my liking.

1 Like

I definitely did not watch this episode carefully. I missed the part where Ymir gave up the jaw titan and forgot about Zekeā€™s plan amd that marleyans were listening in.

Still there was nothing about prilosophy of life from the manga or about the other realm, though it was mentioned by the owl.

All i was saying to @ElderPreddy is that i donā€™t think that stuff has a place in the anime since it wasnā€™t explored well enough and bringing it up now would be quite a task since only a few episodes are left

1 Like