Attack on Titan for beginners

Ya I know what you mean that’s why I said it’s rushed and worst of all, I didn’t know that they also changed different studios and animations like the titans to CG

The first time we glimpsed a CGI model for the Titans was in Season 2, and it was jarring. The Colossal Titan’s awkward proportions as it attacked with its ultra-thin arms were comical and the way it was composited into the show made it feel as if it barely belonged in its environment.

1 Like

I don’t know about animation styles much and haven’t even noticed the differences. I just though that it was the passing of time. I’m not big on anime overall and can probably count the movies/series i watched on two hands 😁 before AoT the only series that i watch was melancholy of haruhi Suzumiya and there rest were movies

I like the att styles, but the story has always been the main thing that grabbed my interest

1 Like

Ya it’s funny when we just like a series and then realize that it could have gotten better, meaning it’s going to be rushed and we won’t see parts of the manga in the anime

Yeah, i wish it was as deep as the manga, but I’m still happy with it

Really? Here’s a clip from the remastered AOT on blue ray/4K

Might as well be at this point lol 😂

That’s the animators they should have hired

1 Like

I JUST BROKE THE SERIES!

We were told the only way Eren can use the coordinate was to touch someone from the royal line who’s a Titan but when Eren uses the ability again he didn’t touch anyone!

Maybe there’s a delayed cooldown

Oh ya that makes sense, I love this anime, Mikasa is how my wife looks and acts lol

How would you describe Mikasas personality. All i see is that her life goals is to protect eren and on one occasion armin

Her personality is like a girl who wants the guy but won’t let him walk all over her and stand up to him when he’s wrong like the time she punched him and forced him to eat lol that’s my wife đŸ„°

1 Like

Good for your. It’s nice to have it when reality and art mirror each other 😃

1 Like

This activated after he touched Dina. He doesn’t have to be touching them for the duration, just to activate it.

Basically bark bark woof woof give eren back ackerslave

lol on a serious note I really like MAPPA as an animation studio, Dorohedoro had some great artistic direction in terms of CGI environments and character blending.

I understand they had only a year or so to get this season of AOT out. If anyone’s going to develop a rushed CGI anime I prefer it be MAPPA who work pretty well with lighting and crunchtime instead of giving us 2017 CGI Beserk.

1 Like

Mikasa is a battle angel bit otherwise is not very womanly unless it’s eren. All of them have limited personality. They are soldiers first and foremost. It seems like gender doesn’t matter on the battlefield too. Women in society are housewifes or housewifes to be it seems.

I’d pick Annie or Ymir for my waifu

1 Like

As long as you can use ODM gear and maintain momentum with a sword or thunder spear you’re good to go in terms of gender equality in Paradise lol.

They need anyone they can get and shorter people/more manueverable individuals have more of an advantage in general. Most of the scouts are around 150lb and under 6ft tall. Erwin and Reiner are the only ones around 200lb and we don’t see them ODMing much at all. Their best soldier is 5’2 lol.

1 Like

Then why in the manga dose he need to touch Zeke to activate the rumbling then contain him in his god Titan form

He has to touch someone with royal blood to use the founding.

When he used the founding shout it was because he had recently touched Dina. Its not a permanent ability he gets.

Lol so it’s a late cool down like he said

Just throwing it out there, why did Jean give up on Mikasa?