Back on the road (kinda)

These are the expensive ones…

http://www.lashersport.com/pages/bikes/athfs.html

Lol. Tech is amazing

1 Like

Crazy level of fitness and skill. How long is the train ride from London to Paris?

1 Like

“Lol. Tech is amazing”

1 Like

Yeah, saw the guy doing 60+ km in here so i see how it is when you’re going that fast. Pretty balsy 😁

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah, it’s pretty pricy. Would be nice if you could rent one out for a day. In that case youd have a blast and still be able to afford it.

The most extreme stuff i did was snowboarding. Not that good at it, but it’s still a blast. It’s the only thing I like about winter. Well, that and the holidays.

One time i was on a winter resort with friends and we rented out snow mobiles. Probably the most fun i ever had in winter. We went though a the beginner mistakes and did some stupid sheet too. Got out in one piece somehow.

1 Like

There are places where you can rent them, but it’s not enough, it varies greatly on your area and what organisations have what and if it will suit your needs and disabilities or not etc…

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah. To be young, borderline-reckless and have a bit of free time and munny

Well, at least it’s a start. It’s something to look forward to in the future.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I hope to go skydiving one day. Really want to feel free fall.

1 Like

Once you leave the airplane you get that tingle feeling of falling for the first few seconds, but once you reach terminal velocity (180 kmh) you just feel like you’re just floating (like in water, but instead it’s air, nothing to grab or hold onto). The best jumps I’ve done were from helicopter and balloon because they don’t have a high horizontal speed when dropping you so you feel extreme tingle in your belly when you jump out (like the most extreme rollercoaster drop), while in planes, they have higher horizontal speed when dropping so when you leave the aircraft you don’t just drop like a brick straight down instantly, you still have the inertia of the plane with yourself so you fall in an arc for a few seconds before going full vertical…

1 Like

Makes sense. For the true, but brief, free fall I’m hoping to go bungie jumping. Those two are on my bucket list