Bio-Mask Removal Emote [POLL]

Last day to Vote for Bio-Mask Removal Emote!

@OldKingHamlet would love your thoughts on this idea — thanks much for your time!

20hrs remaining before the Poll closes.

I think I’ve already voted…but I vote Yes for this cool emote…and also, “Want Some Candy?” for the mimicry wheel now that we have City Hunter 😏

1 Like

I chose the wrong option 🤭

Yes this would be cool.

What I would like is for the FT member to be able to pick up the destroyed mask of the pred as a trophy of their own and clip it to their belt. That way the predator knows who he needs to get revenge against 🤭🤭

Maybe collect 10 and you unlock an epic fireteam skin for each class with the mask shoulder pad similar to dutch?

1 Like

Yeah that would be awesome!

@Scope2008 there’s also a revised Trophy System I shared in feedback section in the past related to game-based milestones that could be used similar to what you mention about recovering a Predator’s bio-mask (kinda like dog tag claims from Battlefield)

Trophy Wall + New Trophy System

1 Like

10hrs remaining before the Poll closes.

I really want this to be in the game, but its like there would need to be a circumstance for it to happen…and how often does it happen?

I think that might be possible when there are Missions where there are no pickups .
Currently this ammo/med spawns scenerios almost never happen anymore but assuming that it can, then i think it could work.

But to reiterate my first point, the current play style is usually 4x1 almost all the time. When its 1v1, there is a chance if the circumstance of that window of time present itself.

–and when the option is available based on some kind of statistic balance, the cinematic could be executed anywhere and should be viewed by both sides. Then—back to the game. But afterwards,…what would happen?

Would this be a locked melee combat? That would be cool.

I think I covered it in the OP, but in-case I didn’t it’s simply an emote the Predator can use at any-point in the match.

Once done, they cannot put the mask back on and suffer the normal penalties:

• No Thermal Vision
  • No Target Isolation
  • No ability to aim PlasmaCaster with laser, except Elder Predator because he has laser guidance on his PlasmaCaster

I like @MassImpact124 addition of a brief Cut-scene!

No matter where FT is, a Cut-scene similar to long claims could be rendered to everyone, including the Predator — of him/her removing the Bio-Mask with dramatic score music.

For Predator players that want more of a challenge this can be awesome.

For last Fire Team member standing like what was done between Jungle Hunter & Dutch in first film this would be amazing.

And if we ever get a game-mode of Predator vs Predator this too would be epic!

2 Likes

I think we all want to be able to challenge the rival in an honorable, nice idea

2 Likes

Poll closes in 6hrs time.

1 Hour left to Vote!

Great idea, could even have the dropped biomask act as a bonus objective for the fireteam to retrieve so the predator could set up a trap around it’s icon

1 Like

Yeah, I think this has so much potential — 12min remaining before Poll ends… get your votes in now!

Just missed the voting…i will say this though.

If this happens, if you get in a position and remove your mask. The fire team member watches you do this, swaps to the cannon and puts 2 in your head…be mad but only as mad as the FT member who ran all the way to the reinforcements to get trapped.

1 Like

Swaps to “cannon” we don’t have artillery in this game? The cutscene idea would prevent that from occurring because everyone left alive would be watching cutscene once Predator selected to remove his Bio-Mask — so he couldn’t be shot at while removing the mask.

Cannon as in hand cannon, the Dirty Harry pistol .44 mag. Damn sarge like you ain’t never used the term Ma Duece?

I’m just saying I wouldn’t even blink if I was playing pred, pulled my mask off and dude switched from the knife to that and started trying headshots. Unless you make it impossible to switch away from melee.

Remember if you find yourself in a fair fight…

1 Like

lol haha. Yeah, has there been any metrics testing to show more damage is taken from head-shots over center-mass impacts?

Not to my knowledge, I imagine though with the emphasis on “shoot the bio-mask off and put a bullet on it’s head” throughout the game, and the fact that head shots on FT do more damage there is.

1 Like

This would be awesome to be able to do this.

1 Like