Black History Month

We should all rewatch predator to see how an outsider views our different races. He doesn’t give a damn. He just wants those sweet skulls. To him, no human lives matter.

3 Likes

Aliens would look at us the same way we look at primates in the zoo

I also want to acknowledge one of my only friends and his family for being there for me when my racist foster mother kicked me out of her house the day after I graduated high school

I can never repay them for their kindness and I consider them more of a parental figure than my actual mother

1 Like

Excuse me?

Miles was given an honorable mention. That’s all he deserves thus far. He’s still a young whippersnapper. In liken10 more years, he’ll have some weight to him as a character.

Awww you didn’t get spider-man the cat in the shot

In the comic sense of Miles he has weight with his character. He no O.G but thats Harlems Spiderman

My man never gets any love. I think people just forget about him because of the whole vampire thing not being that big in comic runs so it almost makes him niche

1 Like

Blade is great. Static Shock dont get no love tho.

1 Like

He needs some more time to be more epic. Still gets the H.M. though. He has a solid foundation via his personality, though his exact-to -OG way he got his powers is strike one.

1 Like

Blade got 4th overall. That’s pretty damn good.

Better?

1 Like

Ha! Good one. Get Keith David to voice old man Miles too, and we have a hit!

2 Likes

Nah Morgan Freeman

SOLD!!!

1 Like

Looks just like him

In the game he gets his powers through a spider but just some random spider out on the world. Some mutant spider

You had me at Morgan Freeman already.

1 Like

Too similar to OG, IMO. Miguel O’Hara had a better origin by far.

1 Like