Bring back Jungle Hunter 87

Clearly.

4 Likes

Irony defined right lol

No, you don’t. Only people who preordered deserve the skin. It WAS an exclusive preorder bonus. What’s wrong with Elder? His armour is almost identical?

2 Likes

No me importa tú opinión

Its not my opinion, its a fact
You are acting like a spoiled child - that is my opinion

Seriously. go up to 150 lev and try Elder - he looks almost identical. You can get Jungle Hunter mask in Lot boxes. Why would you bother? Elder mask is better and more realistic looking… in my opinion ;-)

3 Likes

No actúo como un niño, simplemente eh dicho que yo la quiero, y que tu digas que no puedo tenerla, me da igual, soy nivel 150 desde hace mucho, y tengo todas las skins, disfruto del juego más viendolas y poniéndole armas que incluso jugandolo, por eso quiero el jungle, no es por un capricho pero en su día fue imposible reservarlo anticipadamente para mi, si no la sacan sera illfonic el que decide, no gracias a ti, a si que no me da gusto que me digas que no puedo tenerla por no haber pagado antes.

I don’t act like a child, I just said that I love her, and that you say I can’t have her, I don’t care, I’ve been level 150 for a long time, and I have all the skins, I enjoy the game more watching them and putting weapons on it than even playing it, that’s why I want the jungle, it’s not for a whim but in its day it was impossible to reserve it in advance for me, if they don’t take it out, illfonic will be the one who decides, no thanks to you, so I’m not happy if you tell me that I can’t have it because I didn’t pay before.

You don’t deserve shit. You should of pre-ordered.

2 Likes

CUANDO LAS PERSONAS HABLEN, TÚ A CALLAR.

Yea bees and disease to you too.

CUANDO LAS PERSONAS HABLEN, TÚ A CALLAR.

I’m not even going to bother with Google translate but 87 isn’t coming back.

However you have options with the 2010 classic, the concrete jungle Predator, and even young elder as a stand-in.

2 Likes

It’s not the Jungle Hunter. Jungle Hunter has the darkest armor and no necklaces or pouches. The wrist computer is linked to the rest of the chest armor like the berserker. Every other armor doesn’t have that wire. There’s also no netting on the arm.

But mostly because it’s like making an Alien game, and locking the banana head xeno to preorder knowing no one knew the game was even coming out because youre such a small and indie studio.

2 Likes

The difference is the alien ended up evolving into a generic horde monster, the JH on the other hand evolved into a character unique to himself and not just a generic character that every Pred is designed in the exact same way.

1 Like

It’s the flagship character. Making it preorder wuz dum. It’s like how star wars did Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker before massive backlash. This game just doesn’t have the player count so there’s no heat ya see? We gotta burn down their office blm style.

All player deserve to have the skin on my opinion as a owner of jh87

2 Likes

Hahahahha
Hi mentalist been a while
You watch Godzilla vs Kong
Don’t worry I got you a present
A pig because I dunno

2 Likes

It takes value away from the skin though

I understand that you are angry for those who asking the skin but you have to understand the rest of the fan and if they release the jh it will cost at 5 or 7 $

1st i m not him 2sed do you have prof and 3rd don’t be angry on those who want the jh

Or 10 $