Bring back the fear.

I don’t think so, that was about where the game was at the launch of the game, not now or the last patch. The state of the predators when this game launched seem to be a standard with the people I’ve seen discussing it.

Do it for 2 weeks trial. If it sucks, bin it.

@Xan84 I play 99.9999999% of my games as FT. I play Pred probably between 1-5 times per month if by some chance a good lot of my friends are on at one time. It will be next year, if that, when I finally get the Predator PSN Trophies because of how infrequently I play as Pred.

Just giving you perspective. I simply want my opponent to be truly challenging to defeat.

1 Like

YES! PLS YES!

1 Like

No way. Especially the full slam damage through walls and indestructible traps. Just ridiculous.

Maybe a stronger plasma caster and being able to throw melee weapons that don’t have a heavy attack would be interesting, but everything else is an absolutely no from me.

2 Likes

Hes a fucking ft main who wants pred to be an actual challenge. So how is he a cry baby?

5 Likes

Today may be the hardest time I’ve had being a Predator to date, I chalk it up to bad luck mostly with matchmaking and me spending a little too much time searching for the Reinforcement at the beginning of some matches. But out of the 10 matches I played today 5 of them ended in under 5 min as the FT rushed the objective while 1-2 of them kept me busy using under the map exploits or that one spot under the wooden steps. Each of those I managed to kill 1-2 of them depending but the other 2-3 would escape by the time I got there. Now most of the time I take this game pretty lax and go with the I’ll get them next time kind of attitude, but considering that the other 5 matches consisted of rage quitters and or Pred Hunter Teams; today has been a very discouraging series of hunts that really sucked all the fun out…it sucks because I really LOVE this game despite its problems as anyone who has chatted with me here will tell you, BUT TODAY was a rough day! 😥 its sad that it seems these tactics are so popular and becoming more so. Bottom Line The Fireteam has NO FEAR and the ones that do seem to be gravitating towards exploits or just leaving the game all together which sucks I HOPE THE UPDATE BRINGS IN MORE PLAYER VARIETY AND LETS ME BITCHSLAP FTM 😂😂

Yeah the map issues need to be fixed. Can’t believe they’re still not

Traps can be left destructible, just to break them you need to shoot at the TRAP and not into the red field around.

1 Like

Yes, right now traps only work if they’re dropped on you or you’re completely careless. I can shoot randomly in the direction I hear the trap and I can destroy it.

good day,

there is for the ft role in this game
!-no fear-!
… I ask myself in general, does an ft-main have a real challenge?
…it is more like playing chess with a small child … (without further words)

… the fear could easily be brought into play,

if,

put that
Pred-clicking in to the voice wheel, the right hunters will know how to use it.

Pred (only) on the trees is 100% invisible.
The leaves should keep falling, the branches should bend and creak, no step noises.

From the floor, cloak and step noises are ok.

Zoom-in should be possible while the Predator is aiming.

Predator mask should generally have a zoom-in to capture ft, which means once captured
-scanned- HP and visible weapons.

If a ft is down, a Predator should be able to nail the down-ft in place with an arrow or with the Combistick.

Predators should generally be 15% faster, more agile and mobile … incl. of the weapons movements.

The fireteam brings 12 perks into play.
a Predator should be min. Have 6 perks.

if a
ft-main should really make the effort to imagine * these * changes,
I think that * you * no longer run so relaxed through the map.

I loved it but found it scary as a kid. I think emphasizing the jokes in the first one is what led to The Predator being such garbage. You may not have felt it but the first and second movie definitely had a tense (even scary) atmosphere. Jump scares, scary music, etc. Maybe not to the same level as Jason but they weren’t purely action movies.

If you want fear play F.E.A.R

FEAR_DVD_box_art

I agree with you on almost everything. But I think selling less than 1,000,000 at the start of a cross-platform multiplayer game is a failure, very few copies sold. Sony exclusives are usually around 3,000,000 copies of output, which is still low considering that more than 110,000,000 ps4 were sold. this game is on epic and ps4 selling less than 750,000 copies in the first week means that they did not reach the launch targets for Sony products

That is ridiculous! Because then they are going to Buff Fireteam by either giving them more Predator based weaponry like the knife and pit bull or hell everyone is going to be using the Predator Killer Class if that becomes available

1 Like

The damn nerf gun cannon on the side with 9 lasers there’s no way this whole movie wasn’t a parody.

The pred mech suit has netting and dreadlocks ok sure. Like if tony starks ironman suit had hair and fingernails.

1 Like

Believe it mark my words it’s basically going to be a Predator class in fire team that’s why…I SUGGEST THE ENFORCER CLASS FOR PREDATORS SO I WILL GET MY FANTASY TO HUNT BAD BLOODS 😁

If that monstrosity makes it into the game then I would delete this game immediately. The game would soon become Predator: Iron man hunting grounds.

1 Like

Plasmacaster One-Shot:

Maybe for direct hits, if you reduce the Splash for Full Charged Hits in the same manner.

OG Combi-Stick:

More like OP Combi-Stick. Shit was meta.

Full Damage Roof Slam:

Sure I guess, but that already does big damage if you can aim.

Indestructible Traps:

I would want it to be destructible before the Trap first arms, or goes invisible. I know Nets aren’t destructible anymore so there’s a awful lack of consistency.

OG Perk Values:
Hell no. I actually think these new ones are better.

Damage Values:
Case by Case basis. Does War Club need a DMG buff? Yes. Does Elder Sword need a DMG buff? No.

2 Likes

Also as a side note, and honest opinion. If anyone ever looks to AvP3 on how “Predator should be”, their opinion is automatically invalid.

Also Predator attacks (Plasma Shots, War Club Hits, maybe body collision) should stagger Fireteam Players, that’s like the one good thing that can come from being inspired from AvP3.

1 Like