Bring back the fear.

War club doesn’t need a damage buff at all it’s broken

It’s just has retarded tracking

Me and @Idek tested it and it was 150 hitting the combo

Tbh, even if it had good tracking, the combo takes too long.

1 Like

Yes this is true I’d like to see it like the samurai sword

So u can have long heavys that r massive damage (if hit 50D) and it’s unparryble but tracking succs

Then it has good tracking lights that do 20 a hit with black and white flash effect

To even it out ig

You should read the OP and see the MASSIVE amounts of BUFFS he demands to the predator. How the hell can you even say anything about a challenge when you make the predator into a unstoppable killing machine?

Also he is a FT player, I call bullshit on that. For months this fact has not changed. Like 99% of people claiming that are die hard predator fans who just want to have the predator buffed and use that excuse to make it look like it comes from a FT saying that. So yeah, whatever. Crybaby in my book if you need massive amounts of buffs that would make the predator completely OP to have fun in a game.

Take this alone “Pred so chooses he or she should be able to commit to downing 1 FT while sacrificing health even while surrounded by a full FT” … So he wants to kill people even if EVERYBODY is shooting at him, like seriously WTF?

I dont agree with full roof slam, or being able to throw every melee wep.

As for the last one, I’m not sure.
Cause I get it, but I dont think it should be done by just tanking through. Pred, if their good enough should be able to dance around the ft, skillfully eliminating them.

And no, I dont mean by just jumping around.
But that’s another discussion.

Back to topic.
HE is an ft main.
Hes played pred a few times, occasionally, but not enough for me to call a hybrid.

Hes one of the few ft players who’s killed me while I was pred.
When i was trying.

And he, Is the best ft player, on ps4.
So dont call bullshit when you dont even know the motherfucker alright?

Unlike you xan, theres ft players who see how much of an advantage ft has, and know that the predator is a joke.

He wants pred to be a challenge.
So chill the fuck out.

4 Likes

Wow that almost does’t look exactly like cheap blue screen!

Which means that despite him being a good candidate for figuring out the issues the game has, hes not a great one for balancing the game, at least not specifically.

Still. I do agree pred needs to be more of a challenge. Just not in the ways he has listed so far.

Hes played from the beginning, hes played pred too, pretty well I might add.
He might not be full hybrid but i trust his input.

As I said. The only ones I dont fully agree with are full roof slam, and to throw every melee wep.

I’d rather each weapon have a unique move.

But aside from that nothing else he said is really bad.

1 Like

Agreed

my fantasy is huge boners and lots of ladies as this game would def never be played again

So you’re bi is what you’re saying?

if thats your fantasy!

Go for it Fire go for it

Hey you said you want huge boners and ladies.
XD.

Sounds like you might like Thailand xD.

One shot is ok but has to be a direct hit and the cooldown longer

Combi is fine

I’d rather have a wrist flamethrower to deal with campers or Pred nades

I’d rather have heavy attacks added but I think it would be cool to throw certain weapons like alpha sickle

Wrist flamethrower? We getting hunted by boba fett now?

1 Like

He doesn’t own the market on em lol

2 Likes

@GrimmReaper Boba Fettador.

1 Like

@Xan84 I assure you, none of this is to make my time as Pred easier.

I only suggest it to make my time as FT more challenging, and in turn, more rewarding for me.

You are entitled to disagree with me, while also stopping short of an ad hominem argument. But, do as you see fit. No love lost.

@Lazycollinator Astute point.

Perhaps they could add custom settings for Private Matches, or perhaps a more-competitive Ranked Mode that incorporates these settings?

Perhaps they could create a Hardcore Mode for people like me who want Pred to bring the hurt?

Not sure what the ultimate outcome can, or should be. These are simply my desires. Either way, I appreciate people discussing this.

Also, to every cruciverbalist out there discussing the semantics of what I meant by “fear” - I simply meant for Predators to be able to scare us, as they once did, in the early days of this game when they leapt in looking for their first claim.

1 Like

Much like Friday the 13th the fear wears off quickly especially after you’ve killed the thing you should fear

Fear isn’t likely to be achieved but they can definitely make FT sweat by giving Predator some more love

1 Like