Bug or hacker

actually at 0:24 you can see the FT member that is shooting him, and continues to shoot no matter the cover.

He also walks over to him from that exact position once the detonation is started, seen at 0:43

If it was a desync issue why did he have to walk to the body to go for the disarm?

He continues to shoot because he is shooting at where the pred leapt from and the server is still registering the damage. Alas you say that kind of lag is impossible and cannot happen and yet we finally have a video with a good view of the fireteams perspective and you choose to ignore whats infront of you.

If it was a hack why would he not just continue deleting the predator through time and space instead of physically walking over to shoot the pred when he has an EPIC WALLHACK. Every instance of this particular issue goes predator is around fireteam -> Pred leaps away but continues to take damage suddenly -> fireteams just stand there unloading but hardly aiming at anything -> predator gets to defuse state physically somewhere else

Once again, if it’s desync then he could have disarmed from the place where the server was telling him the body is. Would not need to run over to the actual location of the pred.

Your scenario just doesn’t add up.

Because of the timer, better to be moving and shooting if you want to disarm.
You need to get there in time to disarm.

The server isn’t going to roll the pred back to where one fireteam member thinks he is, its going to teleport (from the FTs perspective) the predator to wherever it was actually downed on the preds screen.

he hadn’t been downed yet.
Only the bomb animation had started.
The actual change of state (to dead body), occurred after.
So he was still alive just in a different animation state, your argument holds no water.

The bomb animation is a downed state.
This is consistent with rubberbanding in any other damn game dude. You can load up halo right now, shoot the guy whos rubberbanding. Rubberband ghost vanishes and when the rubberbanding guy in question registers as dead, it rolls back & hes dead wherever he actually was when he died.

Not a fucking new thing.

read above…

Bomb animation is a downed state. Does not require ragdoll.

actually it does, even the dead body has ragdoll LOL.
That’s why it moves when being shot…

Pred locks flapping around… etc etc

Yes my guy the dead body is a ragdoll. Has nothing to do with it. I’m saying the pred is registered as downed before the ragdoll mask shooting bs.

Bomb animation is a downed state and it sync’s the pred to wherever it was dropped into the bomb animation.
Simply put THE PREDATORS HP IS 0 FOR THE BOMB ANIMATION TO GO THROUGH. IT IS DOWNED. SERVER THEN REGISTERS THE PRED AS DOWNED BECAUSE IT HAS NO MORE HEALTH. POSITION UPDATED TO WHERE PRED WAS DOWNED ON THE PREDS SCREEN SO HE ISNT ON DIFFERENT PLACES ON 4 OTHER PEOPLES SCREENS DUE TO LAG OR DESYNC OR WHATEVER. Mask removing defuse business is its own thing.

Once again, do you have evidence to back up your claims.
The evidence in the video is pretty clear.

Obviously you ignored major parts of the video (hence requiring it to be pointed out that you can actually see the ft firing).

Yep posted it already 3:45 feel free to debate but you’ve got jack shit here

Another case of desync wahoo

Once again…
The OP’s video, which is the video we were just discussing…

Oh not my video? Because it debunks yours w/ the same circumstance and then you would be wrong with all the disinfo and that’d be unfortunate.

it’s not my video, it’s the original posters video.
And saying you have a video showing lag (which it does), doesn’t negate the fact that the OP’s video doesn’t show evidence of that. In fact it implies something more sinister.

Your statement is like saying I have video of person making a 3 pointer from mid court therefore every other video of it not happening is bullshit.

Yikes at most it implies your would-be sinister hacks can’t do more than replicate server side connectivity issues at best? The horror.

Show me something legit ive been waiting forever

To be honest, your adamant refusal to ever acknowledge the possibility that hacks exist is rather interesting.

Just as your statement that one video showing one thing makes it impossible that another video could ever show a counter point to your video.

Which in this case it does. They are two very different scenarios.