Bug or hacker

Its almost like every instance of what you suspect as hacking follows the same pattern everytime because its actually just desync and not someone flipping their super epic wallhack on.

Lmao the only thing I even recall you posting of note was when that pred got 100-0’d with no defuse screen or damage from the fireteam as if he’d fallen out of the map.
Bravo, post away.

But at the end of the day you wanna claim no one has any evidence and their video is evidence is all invalid because you have an opinion of what it was and then some weeks later you found one clip where it actually was so all those other cases could only possibly be what you claim lol. But the fact is you have less evidence that their claims are invalid than any of them but you’re are a narcissist so your opinion and your one piece of evidence trumps everything else. You are literally a walking case study of confirmation bias XD

Boo hoo we finally got a decent video where the same thing happens pew pew through the whole map oh no! except finally with a view of the fireteam to singlehandedly invalidate all your silly kneejerk claims.
Your aimbot is debunked sorry.

My aim bot is debunked because you found evidence of lag. By god George he had done the impossible. He has proven that LAG EXISTS! Did you stand in the mirror to practice that shitty line? Lol. “I proved that lag exists! Therefore hacking doesn’t exist!” Derp. Lol

You’re literally a joke dude XD you are actually a parody lol

He finally watched the video & admits lag after all that screeching earlier!
Truly a breakthrough.

Too bad your epic aimbot can’t do more than replicate server issues yeah?

And the telltale sign of a sore loser is the inevitable trolling that follows their sound defeat XD I believe my work here is done. See ya next time when you are flexing and bashing new players for being new and defending exploits XD

Wheres the exploit detective?

My favorite little cheater <3

Glhf make sure to scream hacker at the next rubberbanding brazilian you run into that “wallhacks” you into second wind.

Funny thing is I have only ever accused one player of hacking but I guess a baby response like that is what I would expect who is a regular hacker XD I mean you defended the claim it wasn’t people cheating by claiming it was lag switching and then defending it lol. But according to you hacking doesn’t exist.
Every game where people have one shot or hit through walls or sniped twenty people in the head in two seconds it was all just lag lol

But by all means continue
Mr. I proved lag exists therefore hacking doesn’t exist lol

Gee billy thats a cool strawman you built up there knock it down again! Said nothing of the sort.

Aren’t you leaving? Shoo

You wanna prove that fire doesn’t exist because you can generate smoke with a car’s exhaust?

That wouldn be a strawman if that wasn’t what you said lol

;)

Do tell

Any one of those instances could look like lag and any one of those lag instances could look like hacking. But you decided that the basis of what is or isn’t hacking in this game is whether it looks like it could possibly be lag and provided evidence showing that most of them don’t look like the lag you claimed you would see but since they could potentially you decided that it was lag despite the fact that if it was hacking it could still look like lag. That was your argument. Therefore it is perfectly fair to extrapolate from that that you believe hacking does not exist in any game because many instances of hacking can look like lag. That was you bud, I’m not the retard that tried to set that standard. You set that, I’m just following it to it’s natural conclusion but you don’t like that because you realize how fucking stupid you sound saying it after that.

Hacking doesn’t look like lag, sorry. Moot your own point.

Next.

If you don’t wanna sound like a fucking retard maybe try not being one.

R u ok?