Cheaters

Lmaooooo…you can report me all you want. You actually think the admins look at your reports with absolutely no proof? You’re a special type of person.

ElectricBigheartedGharial-small

1 Like

tenor (7)

1 Like

I don’t see a reason for people to cheat in this game it’s super easy when your FT because the balance sucks

1 Like

Scarface_1983, PsychoBaBas, Macelaru_RO, Dusan_84

Cheaters? LoL. These are not even the best players especially the Mace. They are just playing together as a team. The only thing this Mace excels in is his vast knowledge of vulgar terms and the continued expression of his extreme desire for some kind of interaction with you, the predator. That Mace dies first in most matches and has to be carried by the rest. By the way, is he US American at all, _RO rather hints to Eastern Europe, doesn’t it?

This team is no comparison with Arrow’s aiming skill who only submits to the net gun and skilled baiting, i.e. making use of his ego.

It is definitely not justified to report this team as cheaters. Reporting that Mace is justified though for rude language if you don’t enjoy his ambitions. He is a great entertainer. Talking and cursing all the time. Possibly, he doesn’t even know that a “blob” is shown when he talks, making it really easy to locate him. He must be a real stallion in real life just like Arrow ;).

Note that PC players may use the following cheats which make a severe difference to PS4 and PS5:
4K resolution
high frame rates (60 fps, 120 fps and more)
changing graphical options
motion blur off
displays better suited for gaming than many TVs
mouse and keyboard

yeah its was my fault

Scarface_1983, Im so sorry for reporting your team

1 Like

Hahaha! Dude show me on the doll where the pc players touched you.

3 Likes

Bdhsjabdjgkdbegwgdufjnsbahsjcnc

none of the things you mention are considered cheating.

There is a wide gap in performance compared to console, yes, but in no way that is cheating

Blame developers for releasing such a badly optimized game for consoles

Other games, such as MK, COD MW, Apex Legends, etc, have framerate caps and are optimized to have a similar experience across all platforms, including aim assist for controller players

And you can hook a PC to a TV or a console to a gaming monitor. There is nothing preventing you from doing either.

2 Likes

lol hardware bottleneck on ps4 isn’t cheating. Blame devs for not letting you disable motion blur.

Ps4 vs PC was never fair. Its why actually tournaments don’t allow it & shooters have aim assist for controllers. One input device is factually more accurate and consoles can’t even manage 60 frames.

No shit monitors are better than TVs and have 1ms response rates lol plug into a $500 monitor instead of your TV. how is that cheating? Babies first competitive shooter. When will you start complaining about gaming chairs? Mouse and keyboard is the actual advantage here the rest is miniscule and pros can climb ranks in CS on 60hz TVs

this is arguable though. Good developed games can reach those framerates on modern consoles

1 Like

It’s all good man, no harm done. I’m already used to it. We get accused of cheating almost daily.

1 Like

Lil late to this convo troll 😂

Scarface cheats, just like Psychobabas and his team, seems like russian are so bad, they are forced to use aim bot ahaha, and even like that i can kill 1 or 2…

cheater, i love use your time by hiding all the game when i see you cheating team ahahah, losers

But be sure Dev doesnt care of cheaters, i reported theses noobs maybe 20 times already, and i see im not alone lol !

No, he doesn’t. He’s one of the few PC players I trust to not. Including his team and friends. Just because he got some fuckin’ baller shots off on you doesn’t mean he’s cheating.

ahah stop think people are stupid dude -.-.
Theses guys can head shot you wherever you are, moving or not, invisible or not, in every game.

All other team are quite easy to kill. With these guy you just can’t play.

Let’s be honest. TY