Cheaters

this is arguable though. Good developed games can reach those framerates on modern consoles

1 Like

It’s all good man, no harm done. I’m already used to it. We get accused of cheating almost daily.

1 Like

Lil late to this convo troll 😂

Scarface cheats, just like Psychobabas and his team, seems like russian are so bad, they are forced to use aim bot ahaha, and even like that i can kill 1 or 2…

cheater, i love use your time by hiding all the game when i see you cheating team ahahah, losers

But be sure Dev doesnt care of cheaters, i reported theses noobs maybe 20 times already, and i see im not alone lol !

No, he doesn’t. He’s one of the few PC players I trust to not. Including his team and friends. Just because he got some fuckin’ baller shots off on you doesn’t mean he’s cheating.

ahah stop think people are stupid dude -.-.
Theses guys can head shot you wherever you are, moving or not, invisible or not, in every game.

All other team are quite easy to kill. With these guy you just can’t play.

Let’s be honest. TY

Do you have any proof of those allegations?

any proof ? yeah all the game i did vs these guys, and every body report theses guys … come on

Without video or screenshot evidence, they really can’t do anything about it. Regardless, I know he’s not cheating and neither is his team. If you really wanna learn how to beat the, reach out to them and ask for practice. A great friend of mine did just that and now he’s on fire. You practice against those guys, you’ll come back to regular matches with your A-Game on a whole nother’ level!

1 Like

Well put

Every time Fantasma wants to feel relative again image

lol… you are friend with theses dude or what

We get it its your first FPS ever.

You must’ve missed the first couple weeks after launch when CS players were trolling killing preds in seconds with scout and snipers back when branches didnt even block bullets. All hackers because you don’t know what high end FT gameplay looks like especially with this game having hitscan weapons.

Fantasma is back
who would have thought.
stop using your VPN kek

1 Like

I hate cheaters and campers for campers red should be able to either grapple them or gas them out with grenades in the name of Jesus for cheaters all you can do is a kill their whole just to send a message or call the FBI

1 Like

K

1 Like

We don’t really talk all that much, but yes. When you get to know the person behind the keyboard, you start to actually feel human and understand that they are as well. Some people, surprisingly, don’t understand that. That baffles me. I can see how some people fail to understand that, considering the circumstances. But, really, you gotta consider the humanity of your fellow gamers before you start throwing shade and accusations…

1 Like

i see you guys are all connected…

Im probably the best preda you ll ever meet in this game dude :)

so if i tell psychobabas, scarface and their both RUSSIAN team cheats, they cheat.