Cheaters

Haven’t had a cheater yet and I’ve played this game a lot. I don’t doubt they exist but they’re very much in the minority.

Op just came across prozipix and dice who are indeed full cancer but not because they cheat; they’re just very good at the game and at the high end of play the FT have such a big advantage (especially on PC) that it can absolutely seem like cheating. But it’s just the balance.

1 Like

I guess you don’t have a PC which is a shame but if you did and it’s so simple then it’s fair to say that you would be able to post games of you doing huge damage to the predator via pointing and clicking?

Point and click

Is your issue that you don’t want to play with people who use more then their thumbs to do tasks or that people on PC are hacking? They might be 2 issues.

you didnt put a Reply tag who are you talking too? @Jysty

u now bebe

Straight up without arguing over stupid shit. I don’t like playing on pc or with pc gamers bc SOME NOT ALL are cheats and hacks and I dont wanna take the chance of playing with shitheads.

2 Likes

Oh this threads for people that are trying to figure out if anyone has been bothered to hack this game yet. I think you are looking for a thread on an official sony forum. Lots of good gamers started out with consoles :)

They’re not cheaters those Russians are the true premade FT endgame experience. We were trying to tell you guys all along while you were dabbing on controllers kids with their sensitivity dialed down to 0 playing at 30 fps.

Lies man those were highly skilled gentleman exercising their wrist digits with a competitive bout of Predator on the gampad.

oh no no no this guy thinks that if he cant see someone cheating their not.

And Prozipix isn’t aimbotting OP. The guy streams so you can watch his 100000 winstreak in realtime. There’s no bulletdrop in this game so just track and click like its MW2. You don’t have to be a particularly decent shot or hacking, the pred leaps in the same arc with the same animations and its not like its speeding through the air, especially towards the end of the leap animation. Hell he usually misses the first shot when the pred leaps and then hits the second one after hes adjusted his aim. Does not require an aimbot to hit you. PS4 players are just used to being invincible because they hit the jump button.

Prozipix’s squad just all snipe and run scouts (because lol hp doesnt matter if pred gets nuked when approaching) and get a bunch of free hits while pred’s leaping around. Since he’s immediately half hp the second he tries to get close they chase pred when he runs to go heal then its dead game over. Again if the fireteam can aim and calls out the pred half a map away, there’s really nothing pred can do about their combined damage output.

Not sure what you’re going to report him for when he’s streaming daily. Using the sniper rifles that have no bulletdrop?

Honestly this should be stickied with a big title of Git Gud.

I agree i feel disgraced being a PC player myself and maining KBM… i love KBM and feel mostly natural there… but generally i never cheat or tryhard i love to like play mind games with them and joke around with my prey lmao

Lets be real, you’re not great at games and are roleplaying xD

Imo thats the point of pred game? to like have fun in it rather than tryhard and kill everyone XD… like where has the fun of games go… games are just played to not be fun anymore, i remember being happy when returning from school to play TF2 but now its just bleh… anyways yeah xd

They are literally the only team that is able to defeat me reliably. I went up against him/them when they were playing with 1-2 randoms once. I did manage to defeat them, but every match since? Fucking hell… It’s barely fun. They do listen ingame though. If you think they are cheesing, just tell them to stop. They will, the chance of them losing is close to zero.

I will get them one day. I’m learning because they use the same tactics over and over and over again. Cloak does not work against them. They love their Snipers, they sit on high ground near area’s which are hard for the Predator (to leap f.e.). You barely have time to try something out, it’s annoying as fuck. But fair game… I can’t win them all.

*If you ever see me say 1/20 matches are a loss -> 50-50 it was Prozipix.

2 Likes

I understand man, I used to have a friend that really liked games but then he got into roleplaying and now hes weird and we don’t talk but some times he will post some stuff about trans rights on facebook and it makes me happy that believes in social justice. SHe started growing hair and taking feminine hormones as well I think and my mum said She was working at the IGA but She got fired because She had a rant at the manager about a customer that called her a dude my mum said. I still think about my friend some times but more in a sentimental way as opposed to a “lets pretend im a child and we’re still friends for fun” way.

1 Like

o.o

ooohkay… well umm… i can assure you im not that type of roleplay no offense lmao… and i think everyone has its own freedom of choice and stuff… But realistically you need to have fun to enjoy the game… if you are sweating to kill people in game and end up doing so… and you are like OMG finally jesus but actually all u focused on was to “kill” not to have fun while doing it… or trying to have fun while doing etc… same as @SilverbornReaver mentioned up in the post… they just camp with snipers and focus the sounds and go on high grounds

Yeah thats what I’M Saying so I feel like youre going through what my friend went through ya know?