Cheaters

I think you gotta fix that possibly caused by cookies but probably a trojan redirect you got going on bro.

Nah man i have add blocker my guy it talks about dieting, i dont know what your on about…

also Trojan redirect? again how is this related?

I get it, you had a quick glimpse and realised you didn’t understand what was going on but can read the first sentence, given as an example. I’d type LMAO but I feel my rl laughing came from a bad place. But I guess I just typed it anyway…

Actually at this stage it doesn’t because if you are so dense that you can ignore the evidence that has been posted here via YouTube and just YouTube in general… it’s because you are willfully ignorant. You are literally retarded on purpose.

2 Likes

nope unless you show a video it doesnt count

Neither of you have ANY actual evidence do you.

i find it odd that if 20-30 people all tell you the same story you somehow thing thats not Evidence in the state of new york at least wittnesses count as Evidence in a Court of order.

Whats the sensitivity and specificity of that variable range bro.

sensitivity? this isnt about us here this is about you, your choice, you have two Believe us or dont but if you dont believe us dont believe us honestly we didnt Cram this shit down your Neck, so dont push your agenda on us sound fair?

wot

“can you not read”

Dam Russians

Bro I read it 3 times and I’m, like, a person that reads complex shit all day at work…

1 Like

Ok jessie you dont have job nice try.

You’re actually delusional o.o

what ever you say jessie

o.O r u ok?

Is your mom?

o.o I don’t think I am who you think I am and I think this is fairly easy to check. lul.

i like tacos