Cleopatra is on her way

I agree. I want fast ttk don’t get me wrong. Game feels more in line with the franchise that way. I don’t wanna stab a dude a dozen times to kill him. But I don’t want INSTANT kills cause that’s just fuckin stupid lol

There is no justifiable reason a Glock of all things should be able to kill a Predator in 2 seconds with only 27 bullets. You don’t even have to reload to kill, Extended Mag lets you hold 30. You can miss 3 shots and still get a 2nd Wind on all but Zerk & Viking. And actually good players are NOT missing in this game, no matter the platform. Damage is fucky and needs to change some way. And Predator ain’t exempt from this either. The Bow is way too powerful for its own good, same with the Smart Disc. It’s why I don’t use them. Feels dishonorable. Matches need to be wars of attrition, not damage stacking.

They should just remove all the damage specializations and perks. Damage should be damage, and make specializations something to compliment your playstyle, not something as brain dead as KILL FASTER

I’m fine with Specs like Reckless where you need to TAKE Damage to deal more, or Leader where you buff the rest of the team, because they actually have conditions and promote certain playstyles. That’s good design and helps in a TEAM BASED side. But shit like Deadly & Duelist where it’s just a Flat Damage Buff with no requirements or downsides is like “WTF is this”

1 Like

Yep. Also with reckless you can just jump off a roof, take 1 damage then get that buff for like a minute lol. But yes I agree deadly and duelist are just fucking insane

I’d also change it so like if you equipped Perks like Yautja’s Bane you take more damage from the Pred. Or if as Pred you equipped Fearless to do more Melee damage you did LESS Ranged damage, and if you had Down Range you do less Melee damage in reverse. Stuff that gives conditions to them instead of just being “Number goes up.”

But the game is so unbalanced that this doesn’t really work across the board. If you gave ANY nerf to fearless, you’d actually be WEAKER just bringing the perk. It’s so bad as is lol. Like melee is AWFUL and on some of the melee weapons, the damage it adds is laughable. I’d say, again, as far as perks go. Do away with the damage ones, and just slightly buff predator base damage. There’s ZERO perk variety in games with damage perks. If you know it’s a good team, you’re bringing down range and impen every single time. Do away with all the damage perks, slightly buff damage at its base, then watch players make unique and interesting builds

Like I’d love to use branch master in all my classes. It feels so good. Like it’s probably my favorite perk lol. BUT I NEVER use it. Cause you feel like you’re meming if you bring that shit lol. You need your down range impen large pouch incase you bump into a sweat monger team

Well if it’s a Good Team I’m rocking up with Large Pouch, Medic & Impenetrable so I have 4 Medkits I heal with almost instantly and takes 27.5% less bullet damage total.

Yeah that’s awesome, but definitely taking down range over medic. Cause they will eat up your tasty plasma shots all game, heal out of there minds, and rush obj. Lol. It sucks but chipping away is just not a thing. The game is too fast and they have too many heals. You need that down range for like, 2-3 hit downs. Plus, way too many times have I charged a plasma shot, launched it into a room, and downed 2-3 even 4 people all at the same time. There’s just no substitute for the raw damage it does

Medic feels like THE most mandatory Perk out of them all. Like have you SEEN healing with the Medkit without it? it’s stupid, it’ll get you killed 7/10 times because of how slow it is. Medic is almost TOO GOOD for what it is but it’s down right mandatory so that you never get caught healing.

I rarely get caught healing. I just take the time to leap like far as fuck away, and I never heal on the ground

Try out down range more tomorrow and you’re gonna have an stroke when you see how fast you kill lol

Almost every dude in this game I ever face wants to chase me. it’s why I pack Medic, play Scout & ALWAYS carry a Netgun. Some dude comes sprinting after me as Recon or Scout, I’m already done healing, BOOM netted and they’re on their own and they can’t fight back. Easy kill.

Yeah netgun is a must against good teams. But if I see someone running after me alone, and I’m halfway done a heal, I’ll cancel my heal, and just kill them. Lol. Like I don’t need to be full health to stomp one dude. Especially if I have large pouch and can afford to cancel a heal early. But if you have downrwnge they won’t be chasing alone. Cause they won’t wanna get 2 tapped into oblivion lol. The damage is bonkers

The thing is, I don’t WANNA kill faster. I like playing with the Fireteam, I like toying with my food essentially. Majority of Fireteams I outright just ALLOW them to get the Reinforce because it means the match lasts longer and I get to have more fun & claim more Kills.

But maybe Down Range WOULD benefit me more against a premade, same with maybe using Analytic over Disciplined in those specific matches too. But at the same time… 4 Medkits is 4 Medkits. That’s a LOT of heals.

Yeah I mean I’m making a build to help incase the team is good, if they are bad it’s easier to let them live longer with a strong build, than to kill a good team with a weak one. Ya feel me lol

One change I WISH they’d include for both sides is removing the stupid 3 Perk slot limit and just have it so “You can equip as many perks as you have the points for” Because like, if I have 15 perk points, I WANT to use those 15 perk points and there’s still stuff you can fit on with Medic, Large Pouch & Impen.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been sayin that too. Cause then I wouldn’t feel dumb af playing scout with my 15 points and wasting them. Considering that’s his big selling point

Also why the hell did they remove the ability to let us swap gear & weapons in mid-air. Fireteam can still do it.

1 Like