An appeal for all the forum users

cbathel@illfonic.com

For people that have posted video proofs of bugs I will recommend to send all the videos to this email adress. It’s the only hope we can have of showing them the truth. They wont share anything of this forum. Every feedback get ignored , our gigant topic with 3 vs 1 challenge get ignored. Now we can do a 2 vs 1 because the game is not even a game anymore. I wonder if it was done on purpose. We need to move on. Also I put below the link of the most important topics, about balance, in the forum, keep in mind to share also these in numerous.

2 Likes

Well with them losing players fast, they need to step it up, cause so far every patch breaks this game more and more.

Thank you for trying man… honestly your the one person that is always advocating for balance and thanks for all the time you took to write and post… if i get any bugs I’ll definitely send it there.

1 Like

This game is not user friendly for newbies. Yesterday we were playing some games in the night after coming back to home. We were playing in 3 pubs. We found one guy that said “guys this is my first Predator game, go easy on me please”. We were 3 PC and one random ps4 player. Me and one guy were doing the mission and ignoring the Pred. The other guy went 1 vs 1 him without the gun, only running and trying to avoid shots. Of course the Predator was Viking with Axe. The ps4 guy solo second winded him , chased and killed him. How people can pick up this game with this broken balance? Imagine one guy buying this game and buying the new PAID TRASH DLC , going playing and get stomped. Will he play any more? Most of people bought this game to play as Predator, how could they enjoy this game if one fireteam can solo kill the Predator with the new Assault class + Deadly and Bane? I felt very sorry for that guy, I suggested him to drop the Axe because he messed 4 heavy attacks in a raw (of course the weapon has no tracking and the speed is a joke). Illfonic need to listen more the community. Nerf this fucking damage come on.

2 Likes

And you play both FT and Predator so i know your coming from anplace of love for Predator. Same for me man… I may be on a break but i did love the game… righr now I’m getting a craving but…nahhh don’t want to wait, and or crash, or get malted instantly…ect

Yeah ft damage is not fair what so ever, It should take 4 ft memeber to second wind a pred, not 1, whats the point of having 4 if you dont need 4 ft to kill a predator, and people that “ENJOY” the game rn, are mindless fanboys that refuse to see the glaring problems with the game, just cause it has Predator in it, Balance is fucked beyond belief, there is no skill for ft to kill the Predator, if this what they meant by repilcating the movie than they need to revaluate the entire balance of this game, this isnt a asymm anymore this a predator hunting simulator, and the pred has least amount advantages when it should have the most advantages and no not in damage or health but in utility, tech, and traps, ft has more tools than pred rn which doesn’t make sense at all, this game is dying and will continue to until illfonic makes strides in the right direction.

1 Like

Perhaps players could also stop buying useless DLC characters until the game is fixed, but I think I’m wasting my time suggesting that as there are plenty of people here who complain about the bugs but still buy the shiny new Pred/FT whenever they appear.

1 Like

I mean I agree they may be cheap but buying it is supporting the game, not buying doesn’t support fhe game, but sends a message to fix this shit lol.

I bought Viking cause I love norse mythology Im not buying anymore dlc until changes are made.

I agree with you

Dlc are not cheap, you can literally buy games for 5€ that are far better than this one. But for me is not the price the main issue , it’s how broken it is the new character every time. Dutch 1987 fornthe first had no perks (they werent working) , City Hunter with Combi stick ADS bug and now Viking with purchase problems and game crahses.

Not buying Dlc is an option but I think they’d just roll with it regardless. They’ll just think whatever Pred it is, is unpopular.

We really do need a hot fix though, the parry caused crash is going to cost the game players if it isn’t resolved soon.

Not only that, the running bug , the bow bugs, the balance. They have to fix everything as quick as poissible.

Yes those bugs too, I just think the Parry crash has got to be top priority.

It’s frustrating on both sides, nothing worse than a really tight game that ends because you crashed your opponent.

1 Like