Curent lvl and Veritanium values bug

Today I have 114 lvl and 11,212 Veritanium but the game shows me another:

Has been a an issue for a while will fix itself after i finish a round

Isnt this like the 4th post about it this week?

This happens 1/40 matches for me , iā€™m not losing sleep over it, but i wonder why everyone else is?

Ppl dont know how to read lol. They are to accustomed to instant gratification that they just think If I post it it will be fixed

Iā€™ll showem what I think about instant gratificationā€¦NOT! Back to the polls! Vote for Isabelle!

1 Like

Tbh thats the next ft class I want next. I want her to have the ability to change scopes on the fly. She has everything from holo to 10x on her gun. Also want her to have a P-90 with a 100
Round extended mag

1 Like

Shes got this thing-not real world accurate according to the wiki: Not sure if we got something similiar in game.

1 Like

Would love that. Shoot a tracker dart into the pred that last 1 min

If they donā€™t make Isabella a DLC it would be a missed opportunity. There are actually woman playing this game too and would make perfect sense! They should unlock every part of the customization accept of course faceā€¦maybe they shoudl unlock hair or something, but every customization would be suitable for this character. Sheā€™s a cutey and people will want to buy her model and voice just to customize her. including myself- me being male doesnā€™t matter, i donā€™t scrutinize a great opportunity for a fun play! And it might actually place her in the 2025 canonā€¦