Danny Glover?

The the child have Autism tho? Cause if so then they would be pay-to-win!

1 Like

No, just a Bamf soldier. Someone Keyes jr.‘s age.

2 Likes

It would be cool to have more original Ft members while everyone has there gripe with Dante he is original and its nice to add to the lore!

Im also hoping for more original idea preds in the future.

Id rather leave the movie preds alone

2 Likes

I want a nice mix of movie and original.
I think Keyes Jr. is another one I’d like to see. Even if he’s likely going to be Scout weak. Harrigan’s daughter can be his protector 😂.

2 Likes

Yeah. I think one more Movie Pred would be fine, like maybe Mr Black, or maybe someone even Better like Scarface!

And yeah Keyes Jr would be coold. Maybe he can be a Owlf agent but have different stats and no bug helmet!

And an original ft class thats a mix between assault and scout! That could be Harragins daughter

1 Like

@Slasher_Clone
The question is thought what would his/her backstory be?

I’m thinking maybe pilot that crash landed in the middle of a Predator hunt.

2 Likes

Pilot could work, mix of Assault and Scout would be nice. I think chopper pilot would make the most sense given the context of the hunts.

1 Like

It’d be nice to have him just to have him, like Dutch '87. But as a soldier, Isabel and Royce are better choices. We’ll see. I bet Bill Duke would jump at the chance to be in the game. I’d buy that dlc!

We could totally bain storm some ideas in another thread, and maybe if enough people like it(mainly people at Illfonic/20th Century/Sony/Disney) it could become a real DLC

2 Likes

I’m all for that idea. I’m at work today but later or this week we should spitball about it, maybe consider other characters too. I do like what we’ve all discussed about this one.

Do it! Make a thread no balls!

If there is the Dutch '87 charachter, why not Harrigan '90? With his deadly sawed-off shotgung and his laser sighted Desert Eagle?
Specialization: Hunt Predator (while on 2nd wind the Predator stays spotted for 5 secs, only for Harrigan).
Melee: Smartdisk.

2 Likes

Okay but how do you hide in a Hawaiian shirt and Khakis lol!

While I would not mind a 90’s Harragin he would just look funny in the jungle lol.

And also if its 90’s Harragin and he is not in his Hawaiian shirt and khakis then its not Harragin lol

When it comes to their voice over budget. They clearly blew their whole load on Arnie. Which is why we got “Beast Mode” as our Fireteam DLC after it.

The generic black guy in the game could pass as Harrigan, but it would be nice to see more movie-centric characters being introduced. I doubt Glover would do it though… even NECA couldn’t get his likeness.

1 Like

How much does it cost them to use Gary Buddy’s son to do the voiceover? I note Adam Baldwin’s character also survived in Predator 2.

1 Like

Clearly not much.

1 Like

The “Beast Mode” guy would’ve made more sense if he’d been one of King Willie’s enforcers instead of just being crowbarred into the game. JS.

1 Like

Dante is not bad for a original Character.

lets hope he finally comes in the end if not soon