DBD's failure

About 40

Trapper
Myers
the mistake called playing legion, he seemed better after I came back though
PH

Im assuming a tryhard nurse still has no counterplay?

1 Like

Nurse, Spirit and Blight are main top tier so yes, the only good counter to nurse is gen rush and or try to predict her, which if there good is usually almost impossible.

Legion has been nerfed, buffed and nerfed back and fourth, right now hes average at best

Trapper needs a rework since he no tools in a chase besides his traps

And Pyramid Head is just a solid killer, only problem his punishment of the damned is usually too easy to predict for a good survivor, I main him hes my favorite.

1 Like

Add-ons do horrible things to balance

I get the mandatory ones (LOLTRAPPERLOLLMAO) are part of their grindy model but wtf

Yeah one of his iri addons make him somewhat viable, but the devs seem to scared to make killers good, not op just good so you dont have to play Nurse or Spirit to have a good chance against top tier survivorā€™s.

Most killers addons should just be base kit imo especially Pinheads iri addon.

2 Likes

This would fix half the game

but no. layers of grind on grind
images.jpeg-6

1 Like

Keep in mind Iā€™ve played over 200 hours of this over 2 years and played both sides, at beginner ranks killer has the advantage but once you get up too red no question survivor has the complete upper hand, just buffing every killer(within reason) to same level would help so each killer is viable at any rank, instead of nerfing anything thats good, however when Legion first came out I understand the nerf my gods was that bad.

Ah yes

Thatā€™s why there so many casuals in siege

The thing there

Thatā€™s called

the community

Which I have already said is bad

Your entire rant after this is about how shallow gameplay is bad but my claim is that it isnā€™t shallow so this is pointless

Pressing triangle or X at the end of a combo isnā€™t some advanced mechanic either

They both get off on mental manipulation

They both share 50/50

Your statement is saying itā€™s insulting to compare two games mechanics

Rookie numbers

Iā€™ve played more than that in half a year

Ah yes trapper who needs very high game sense for advanced play

And Meyers who literally has no loop control

And Legion who Iā€™m left to assume you played basically

Not spirit

Or nurse

Or hillbilly

Nurse always had counterplay

Sure she was strong but there counterplay

I think I understand where your coming from now

Yes

The things we complained about

Hunting grounds is vastly easier than DBD. Like Iā€™m shocked youā€™d even attempt to make that argument

1 Like

Lol. Ever played the game? Friday. 1 killer. Dbd. 25+ with all unique powers, add ons that change there powers to make them play differently. And like 20-30 maps. Hmmm. Letā€™s think

1 Like

Seige is a tactical shooter. Headshots require mechanical skill and extensive map knowledge all the way down to what walls bullets will go through and where. Tactical shooters are their own e-sport.

I canā€™t juggle and I donā€™t spend hours practicing learning to juggle. Fighting games have very high skill ceilings and button mashers get rolled all day wdym?

equip super rare addons that are gatekeeping his viability because tf wants to grind addons to do something other killers to for free

hold button place epik mindgrames trap and walk someone into it

lol

Try hard nurse loses to the best survivors too. No killer is definitively OP.

1 Like

You think trapper with ultra rare add ons is OP??? LOLS. Bro stop. I PROMISE you have no clue what youā€™re talking about as it comes to dbd. Run trapper, run ultra rares, put on a mori. Come play. I PROMISE youā€™ll understand. NO killer is OP and trapper might actually be bottom 3

1 Like

We were just now discussing the opposite and add-ons as a detriment to the game

Explain to me how add ons are a detriment?

Tell me how they ruin balance. Lol.

scroll up

Hey boss. Run the strongest add ons. Use a very powerful killer. Play Oni, or Pyramid head. Use there BEST add ons. BEST build. Still not even relatively close to OP. Good survivors will give you a great game. Great survivors will all 4 get out every single time.

You said they ruin balance. That makes literally 0 sense whatsoever considering the only add on in the entire game that could be considered OP would be huntresses Insta down hatchet, but that got nerfed

Do I have to explain why a PvP RNG mechanic that effects abilities and the outcome of the match itself is stupid?

Oh so NOW the community doesnā€™t affect the quality of the gameplay loop

And that affects 50/50 how?

Give some examples of trapper locations

You can consisently get those add ons