Dead pred, dead game.

I haven’t lost a game as city hunter today…

Not trying to brag, just the level of certainty you have over your claims of people not having fun as pred sounds to be a you thing. (Answered your question)

Not saying people don’t agree with you, I feel there is a large enough portion of people playing this game and are seeing this “skill gap” as a challenge, compared to it being “unfair or not fun”.

Wonder if this is the generation of gamers we have today.

I’d love to see the average ages of people presenting these claims.

Yeah I’m so active on this forum that I just need the attention lol. Do I insert a mom joke here? Should have known better. Guess I’ll just not post as too not get too much attention.

I’m 44. My kids 17.

1 Like

I myself am as genuine as it comes.

I love pred, have played this game a ton and just find it hard to see people having such a difficult time.

Yes its hard, but not impossible.

Videogames are becoming mindless these days. This game on the other hand has presented me with a feeling of “i can always hunt better” even if i feel im experienced.

Each and every day and every fireteam is different. Play it for 7 months solid then see how it is :)

How can you say in the same sentence that it seems to be a me thing and then directly follow it by there are plenty people who agree with you?

BAN HIM!

I’ll play the Predator!

Plz? Lol

I find when the bow is working, even with the OP FT, a good predator is very hard to deal with. If you’d like to post some videos, maybe we can help. Predator can definitely be frustrating, especially when it’s glitches or dumbass mechanics that F you over

1 Like

I would also add that most frustrated predator players, myself included, probably still win must of their matches. They’re probably just frustrating sweaty wins

2 Likes

Fair enough.

Imo this game imo hits home with the 20-40 year olds.

The people and parents that were old enough to have seen Predator 87, jumping into the gaming world now is gonna be stupid tough with how Battle Royal games have taken over. (Cod and fortnite, etc)

Take it with stride, it ain’t a AAA studio and isn’t like other games that are on the market.

I would take anything a younger gamer says about this game with a grain of salt, cause they only have played games like cod/fortnite (unless they had cool as fuck parents)

2 Likes

Actually I now request you produce at least two mom jokes for this forum, I want them to be about my mom specifically if you can and no holds bard please

Because there is a large enough population of people that may agree with you, but it is going to end in a get gud.

I’m trying to put this lightly since you are having challenges with this game.

💯

You know this game is made for adults, right?

In less concerned about predator players and more concerned with bored fireteams that never feel challenged. That is what is killing the game.

You can hurt FT through walls

Just blast em with the plasma caster

Or go in with melee

Fight fire with fire

2 Likes

This too is also killing the game.

Thank you and I appreciate the offer. It’s not even so much that I feel like I’m getting smashed all the time Yes there are matches when I get smashed it just doesn’t feel like it has the same amount of pleasure to it as it used to. in my time zone I realized that there are varying time zones and people are going to have varying que times within their time zone, but my predator wait times have been falling through the roof. I see post after post about this game needing balance, seems pred is becoming less and less played is all. Just feel they need to do something for pred to keep players playing as pred. Really tho thanks for the offer, but I don’t need the hate from git gud guys rating my vids lol.

1 Like

I would like to think I am a cool af parent.

2 Likes

You passed a great sci fi franchise to your son.

Automatically cool AF!

1 Like