Do you like Crusades? Do you like Giant mechs?!

You mean, you have no ability to give ‘knowledge’ to me. As I’ve stated, I’m perfectly capable of grasping it because I have a degree in precisely that, and I’m fairly sure God didn’t assist me with that one. The only debate here is about whether or not God deserves worship, and it’s an unusually shit-sling-free debate so far. As such, is it really unreasonable to request a summary of the information and opinions disclosed in said argument for ease of access? Here, it’s this easy, here’s a summary of my points:

• God may or may not have wings, because nobody’s ever seen him and the Bible doesn’t say whether or not this is the case.
  • Heaven is just as bad as hell, because after an eternity of anything (be it torture or bliss) you’ll be bored into insanity.
  • It’s not at all likely that Satan is an enemy of God, because otherwise he wouldn’t a) do God’s bidding in the form of torturing the damned, or b) not put to good use the offcast of the human populace, say into a heaven-crushing army or something.
  • Everyone believes ‘God is on their side’, especially during times of crisis, when in reality it can go either way. God doesn’t usually take sides, which is evidence for my next point:
  • There is a decent chance that we’re just playthings to God and his peers, as if we are the pawns in a sort of celestial game of Civ-IV.
  • Who’s to say that the infinite power and lifespan of God has not already driven him insane? Why are we subjected to so much suffering? Particularly, why are the ‘good’ people on earth subject to this?
  • Reguardless, we’re all destined for Hell anyways, in all probability, because greed (which all humans have in abundance) is one of the 7, and thus prevents access to Heaven.
  • Finally, according to you, enlightenment is impossible to anyone who suffers from carnal desires, which is to say literally everyone otherwise the human species would stop reproducing and die lol

You can keep talking but I haven’t read a single thing you said because it’s all nonsense now 🤷‍♂️

But I will humor you even if you don’t listen

• His Church and Saints confirm he doesn’t in fact the Bible says we were made in his image and last time I checked I don’t have wings lol
  • lol Heaven is a mystery but not Hell, we do know what happens there because in the Bible Jesus (God) tells you but you haven’t read it so shows how smart you are since you keep throwing degrees out there lol but such knowledge is worthless because it’s from man and not God for his wisdom is divine, he is unlimited while your mind and as the rest of the world are finite, though there is a away to expand one’s mind in the spiritual, I remember when my mind was opening up like a fog clearing and the gears in my head moving sort of way
  • He is because the Bible says so again you need to read more you are to have questions answer
  • He dose for all of man but it is man who perceives such, God is there the good and the bad, always trying to help because of his infinite love and mercy, bringing good out of bad
  • Again Bible says others wise and the race of Jews that were his chosen people before they didn’t accept Jesus that they condemned themselves
  • Gods composure is also mentioned in the Bible, he is a father being after all who as his children squander his gifts but seek forgiveness and he will run to us to warmly embrace us
  • Suffering is from man, God gave the commandments and mankind still sins and since he gave everyone free will and will not interfere that is to also the reason
  • No there is a way to escape hell and it’s our choice which you called slavery but what you don’t understand is slavery to God is not the same as slavery to man

Lol

Hope that helps though I already know you won’t understand but I’ll still pray for you well until the appointed time, then it’s judgement

Proceeds to continue the conversation stupidly

1 Like

First, a foreword of sorts: I could have easily ignored everything you have said thus far, because it is clearly deluded bullshit. If it were true, it would change the face of humanity as we know it. Nevertheless, I have read and understood it through a desire to learn about others and what they envision. If you are participating in this conversation, you are at least a little bit invested, which means that reguardless of your opinion (which is, judging by the literal garbage you have posted, completely invalid anyways) you would do well to read thoroughly the contributions I have made, as I have yours. You will learn something, of however little value to you.

May I point out that the Bible was written by man? Like I said, I know I ain’t gonna convince a zealot, but have some common sense lol

Well, that’s a steaming pile of bullshit XD
Unless, of course, you count offensive memes as the ‘good outta the bad’.

No, it’s inescapable and all-consuming. That’s what I’ve been saying; even Satan is still God’s slave. The closest thing you’re gonna get to escape is hell’s supposed torment (if indeed, as you say, it is simply separation from god’s ‘love’). And by Christ, I’d rather live for eternity in hellish torture than under God’s enthrall. I may not be able to escape, but fuck if I ain’t gonna try.

It’s judgement reguardless. You are either good enough, or you are not. Personally, I don’t buy into ‘good’ and ‘evil’ as we know them: These are abstract concepts, invented by humans (yes, humans; even people before the advent of christianity have held these values). The concept of good and bad lies different for anyone, and ultimately has no significance other than the way they influence humanity. With that, what right does even an all-powerful being have to judge our worth based on its own ideals? It’s like systematically torturing people to force them into beleiving what you do, only you distance yourself from it because it’s your boss who’s doing it and not you. That said, this type of torture-conversion is not unheard of among humans either, especially by members of christianity… and all in the name of God.

Looks like I’m not the only one lol I said I was humoring him but I guess your not smart or mature enough to read that 🤷‍♂️

Oh I see you highlighted it to emphasize how much your opinion is still garbage

1. You wouldn’t know cuz you haven’t read it
  2. It’s true because now instead of the cross being a symbol of death, it’s life lol
  3. That’s great that you accept that but that’s your ignorant choice 🤷‍♂️
  4. Concepts that are true, even if you don’t believe it and no amount of opinionated scholars who’s wisdom is flawed will change the very system of the fabrication of the universe

Proceeds to continue

1 Like

Exactly

That brings me back lol

If we’re talking about the bible, i’m waiting for one in the mail, but here’s a book entitles ‘Who wrote the bible?’: https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Who_Wrote_the_Bible.html?id=7bwSAQAAIAAJ&source=kp_book_description&redir_esc=y
Apparrently it was written by multiple authors, and although i haven’t read the book from the above link, it may help you to understand your fellows in a better light.

Again, that’s written in the bible. That’s all well and good, but in the past idk century or so? Nothing good has come out of anything bad.

Took the words right outta my mouth XD

And no amount of ‘wisdom’ in the form of theories purported by mindless zealots (my new favorite word, apparently) will ever shed light on how the universe is fabricated. For all either of us know, it’s all bullshit and the Hindus are right lmao
The point is, we won’t know until we die, and because i’m fairly sure god/heaven/hell exists, imma make the most of my earthly time and live for ME. You wanna devote your life and your soul to some judgy spaceman because of your childhood issues, that’s fine with me lol
One last thing: Of course good and evil as concepts exist, you dumbass, they are simply interpereted as different by everyone, even different subsects of your own religion. I do believe that one branch of christianity believes it’s sinful to dance, while some others believe it’s a good idea to persecute gays or whatever. Imo, Jehova’s Witnesses are usually the most agreeable people. No idea what they believe, but that’s neither here nor there lol

Anyway, hope you learn something, like I said I ain’t gonna convince you to stop worshipping that celestial jackass but I’ve learned from this too.

1. Actually his church made the Bible
  2. How do you know if you have not read it? Though using it as source material still works in its favor and could be used for this century
  3. Please don’t I want to see you in heaven so we can eat unlimited pastries and fly and race through the clouds 😢
  4. Last one was kinda jumbled so I’ll just say that’s your opinion but your still wrong

Citation?

Bruh, even a fucking taiwanese cannibal cult priest would at least know about the whole ‘Christians love crosses’ thing.

Like I said, I give it 10 years before that gets really fucking boring.

And once again, took the words right outta my mouth XD

1. Google it
  2. Then you know it’s true
  3. If you played or read Dante’s inferno you would think it’s paradise because literally heaven is that, I mean haven’t you ever felt happiness before?
  4. Still want us to be friends and go to heaven you don’t have to go life alone

Fuck’s sake, it’s true that it’s in the bible; it’s not true that ‘good’ comes outta any of the bad things that happen in this world.

The 9 circles of hell are described in ‘Inferno’ as rings of punishment for people who “pervert[ing] their human intellect to fraud or malice against their fellowmen”. Sound familiar, perchance? Like, all throughout the history of not only christianity, but the entire human race? Anyone would be lucky to even make it there in the first place.

Heaven is paradise and I’m not disputing that, my point is I know the human psyche better than most people on the planet. Given enough time, even paradise’s plentiful gifts will sour and yeild to madness. It’s just how the human mind works (and unless you have a Master’s in psychoanalysis, you have no grounds to dispute this whatsoever, ‘divine inspiration’ be damned). Besides, bliss doesn’t nescessarily mean happiness, and if you go out and actually live life, you’ll begin to see that.

Given how utterly stupid some people are, I’d prefer to go through life and whatever comes after by myself.

1. The Bible is Truth because it’s Gods word and you can’t honestly believe that? What about when people come together to help each other after a hurricane, people who lost homes that were given money to help pay rent, or even better, homeless finding jobs and getting off the street (I can testify)

There is good in this world and it come from God

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. - James 1:17”

1. That’s not true because God created us and knows what’s best for humanity in life and death but man chooses hell and it wasn’t even meant for them but for the fallen angels

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. - Matthew 25:41”

1. That’s your opinion because there are other smarter people then you and are more Kinder

BRUH LOOK OUT YOUR FUCKING WINDOW MY GUY

And who was responsible for that? God? Or you?

If that’s the case, then the Bible is defo wrong and everybody’s souls are destroyed when they die, because trust me, that’s the best option. I’ve seen and worked with insane people, and not like ‘enjoy killing’ insane. People who are properly incapable of thought, yet somehow are still sentient enough to remember names… worse than hell, and what awaits us if souls truly are immortal.

Well for an all-powerful being, that’s a bit fucking lazy.

Of course, but they aren’t the ones who purport worship of God, are they? Most don’t even believe in religion. I guarantee you, ask any guy with a PhD whether they owe God anything. Ask any welfare worker (yes, even one from a Christian charity) whether God is the one who has been turning aroung people’s lives, and not the workers themselves.

1. Mountains, trees and birds? I don’t see the logic in this?
  2. God because I tried and tried to apply and not once they they think of hiring me and in my sorrow I got down on my knees and prayed to the lord for help, next day I was called for a interview but that was me getting employed but how I was housed was a different story, ever since COVID hit and my wife’s family kicked us out because grandma didn’t want us living there but changed her mind but died and then her dad’s siblings got a hold of the deed they kicked us out, we been homeless living at parks, sleeping at parking lots in our car, we then started living in hotel room until one day a drunk broke our window shattering glass over me and my family I was about to lose faith…then the next day housing called us and we were approved! 3 bedroom home! Then afterwards we got to move to a 4 bedroom home! Out in Ojai! A beautiful place in nature! (Thus the window comment) lol so you can’t say anything and I’m not the only one who can testify! Throughout all of human history miracles have happened for people who love and praise God for we are his children! 😌
  3. Again you are wrong because you haven’t read it to understand it 🙄 also eternal hell or heaven for our immortal souls
  4. It’s man’s fault lol so if anyone is lazy blame yourselves lol
  5. God made man so it’s God lol that’s like saying you gave yourself birth and it wasn’t your mom lol no one can claim credit from God who is origin of all things, everybody owns something to someone

Revelation 22:13
Verse Concepts
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Alpha-And-Omega

Of course you don’t see the logic in figurative language XD
My point is, you will find fucked-up bullshit wherever you look as soon as you take off your ‘everything is fine’ glasses.

And throughout all of human history, horrifying atrocities have been afflicted on people who love and praise God. Hitler was a Catholic, just sayin’. Tbh, I expected you to have more self-respect than that my guy.

Did you not finish your train of thought here? Wtf is this lol
You aren’t listening: Reguardless of where we’re headed, immortality leads to torment. I don’t know if this is actually canon yet (slow-ass postal orders :/) but I heard somewhere that Cain, the first murderer, was punished with literal immortality on earth. God knows what he’s fucking doing.

Not that God couldn’t be arsed making a separate prison.

Well he’s fucked up big time. Nothing to say other than that.