Do you like Crusades? Do you like Giant mechs?!

1. Lol where do you live? And of course because man has a fallen nature and why they need a savior which is Christ Jesus
  2. Um if someone quit a profession are they still working there? Lol religion isn’t a label son, you either live it or you don’t lol
  3. No he promised no one will kill him because of the mark he put on his head because he regretted his actions and didn’t want to be killed himself
  4. Lol his creation his rules lol the air your even breathing is a gift he can easily take away but loves you enough to repent for your sins lol
  5. HEY DO I GO AND DISRESPECT YOUR FAMILY AND CALL THEM NAMES! STOP BLASPHEMING MY GOD YOU HEATHEN! IT JUST SHOWS HOW FOUL, IMMATURE AND STUPID YOU ARE WINDOW WARRIORING IN A COMPUTER, TALKING ABOUT LIFE ISSUES WHEN YOU NO KNOW NOTHING AT ALL LOL YOUR JUST WASTING MY TIME LOL and thus I end this conversation with the likes of you but I will respond if you attack my beliefs again because just cuz your life sucks doesn’t mean you go and around and mess up other people’s lol especially since if it don’t matter to you then you wouldn’t need to respond or make fun of or insult lol 😂 😂 😂

Uhhh no, they need to pull their thumbs outta their asses.

And what does that have to do with Catholic Hitler?

Could you please post the direct reference to this in the bible, because I still haven’t got mine in the mail yet :/

Well that’s a bit brain-dead of him. Still doesn’t change the fact that infinity leads to madness.

Are you related to God? If not, then fuck right off. If you are then, well, you’ll see what I mean when I die.

Well, y’know, apart from the fact that I AM LITERALLY A QUALIFIED THERAPIST.

If you don’t expose your P.O.V. to criticism, you won’t ever learn anything, will ya?

On another note, would you reccomend old or new testament to read first?

Also:
the bible 2

Lol also I’m done answering your brain dead cell questions because now I know your just asking questions because you already know you have to face judgement for your sins and will burn for all eternity because your so pathetic lol because it’s easier to be bad instead of trying to be good lol 😂 well hope you like Hell because it’s where people like you deserve lol

Lmao I’m literally biologically incapable of having morals. If God was infinitely merciful, why would he rig my game like that? Why would he make it so that from the start it’s impossible for me to get to heaven, even if I wanted to? Same with psychopaths/sociopaths: Why the fuck do they have to miss out on the right fucking combo of neural connections to be able to feel empathy? Fuck god and everything he stands for, and fuck the blind dipshit zealots like you who decide it’s a good idea to try and strongarm people into worshipping that massive celestial jackass.

I probably will.

You mean like, ‘what is the difference between the plant and animal cell’?

In all seriousness, the Bible I got in the mail arrived around midday which contains both old and new testament versions of the King James Bible. Srsly which part should I read first?

Wow you have free will and you choose to do bad and then you blame God?! Lol wow next thing you know your going to say crime shouldn’t pay lol 😂 and at least you accept going to Hell lol that’s when you know you are lol 😂

No, you fucking dipshit XD
I’m not blaming god for me doing bad, I’m blaming him for creating me with nothing to inhibit this.
And how does this apply to the people who don’t have any empathy? It’s really fucking rigged, and even you can’t deny this.

Also I’d like to point out that you actively encouraged me to ‘give up my free will to god’, and then call me evil when I use my free will for anything other than worship XD

Oh crime pays big time, and it’s very fun. Thing is, I have no morals to discourage me from it :/

Started reading the old testament, as reccommended by someone else, and I just saw this lol
“1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”

God made us in his likeness, and if he gave us free will, well then he’s one crazy-ass sumbitch XD
Also would like to point out that if God had to ‘rest’ after his expenditure of energy that was creating shit, his power is vast but not infinite. Just sayin’.

I don’t think you’re gonna get too many more replies from him, the fact that you actually have the bible now is going to kill his arguments.

1 Like

Swearing? Ya really mature and makes me want to understand your point of view oh wait no because you don’t know anything and even now your not making any sense 🙄

Can’t use a doctor’s manual to perform surgery if your not a doctor

Ikr, it literally says in the bit about Noah’s ark that God knew he fucked up XD
Also the amount of incest in this shit mannn… There’s a good chance that the original humans were indeed monkeys and all the inbreeding made us hairless and upright-walking lol

1 Like

Of course I’m not making sense to you because you’re apparently incapable of logical thought :/

My guy I have literally proved this wrong
You can dig bullets out with tweezers at home and a fucken youtube video lol

Careful there you’re beginning to sound like me.

Well as someone who happens to have some fucking experience with that, it is an uphill battle for sure. Every second of every day I’m working towards keeping myself from my darker side. I’ve gotten to the point that I don’t have to consciously think about it on some occasions. Ie things with family, pets, church, that sort of thing. Pretty much anything that I actually value and have some sort of attachment to (even if logic based), which happens once in a blue moon.

1 Like

Well that’s good buddy, I’m happy you’re having some success with it. I think you’re one of the few lucky people who escape detection and don’t end up killing others or get slammed in an asylum. I had to treat someone from an asylum about a decade ago. It’s quite eye-opening.

“8:21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man’s sake; for the imagination of man’s heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.”

We all fucked XD
Found this lil snippet too:

“9:5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man’s brother will I require the life of man.
9:6 Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.”

No you didn’t your just dumb

Also ya I can misquote the Bible to except your not supposed to because it says it will lead to your own damnation for misinterpretation 🙄 besides you got the wrong Bible lol 😂