Dutch Returns To The Jungle in Predator: Hunting Grounds

Even if it was a lvl 100 unlock, or was in the field order crates I’d be fine with it. From what I’ve seen, you couldn’t pre order the digital deluxe version, so not only did we pay more and not get it, the people who pre ordered can’t upgrade without losing the 87 skin!
IMAGINE!!!

3 Likes

Nobody wants you to buy anything. I don’t. They don’t. But have the free candy, its good for you. The rest can enjoy their steak.

What a pompous ass to think this is called abuse. You never spent money in your life while we bought laser discs and cassette tapes because that was the world back then. And dont say ‘whatever boomer’.

Save your breath and time, buddy. If you’re gonna throw that shit, you better keep it inside.

1 Like

Yeah but I mean… audio tapes !? This ain’t candy. This is s*it !! Sorry had to say it.

6 Likes

So I can play as Arnold Schwarzenegger… take my money now.

2 Likes

I was thinking with each Paid DLC, there could be new maps and a new ‘hero’ could be offered:

Lt Mike Harrigan (Danny Glover)

Alexa Woods (Sana’a Lathan)

Royce (Adrien Brody)

Boyd Holbrook (Quinn McKenna)

Then eventually fire teams could be comprised of various Heroes as content is added.

5 Likes

Or like the predator jungle hunter 87 Dutch can be a class

1 Like

So no maps but we get audio tapes for free wow. so Arnold paid dlc. Really anticlimactic roadmap

6 Likes

Paid dlc… bad idea. I think it is better to do an event in which you can get the skins because let’s be honest, first extra content and it is blatantly obvious that it is to make money?

5 Likes

I repeat, I do not support this illfonic attitude.
This is not the right way and if you do not fix it first IMPORTANT
we should not pay this dlc (as much as we all like it, me included) but before a payment dlc i PREFER that they fix the game.
I prefer that you deliver the pre-purchase bonus content to those who purchased this product before its release and HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED IT.
Fix the pairings, bugs, game stability.
THERE IS A LOT TO FIX

9 Likes

Dude there was a whole thread about a roadmap just yesterday and today they put this out, at least half the people are happy about this and the rest just frustrated no matter which way they went this day half will be unhappy they cant win

y si mejor arreglan el juego?? lrpqtp

Please just fix things like Crossplay parties and Predator wait times. I paid £40 for the game, I’d like it to work before I’m willing to pay for DLCs

2 Likes

We have the right to ask that the game be prioritized before a payout dlc. I paid 60 euros for this product and guess what?
since last night endless queues and until this afternoon I couldn’t find a group…
Something’s wrong, isn’t it?
players who made the pre-purchase and don’t have their extra content.
FT that kills you with a 1-charger vector…
players who take advantage of exploits…
players who alter game files so they can see the predator/fireteam all the time…

They should prioritize the game status and fix all that before taking out a payout dlc, haven’t we already filled their pockets?

I can’t believe less than a month these people were working on this dlc/character…

So for me this is just a cut to the base game to make more money.
And if you say no to me that they did it in less than a month… I’ll say: And why haven’t you worked on fixing the problems of the beta, which are the same ones we have now in that month that you had before the launch?

11 Likes

Hopefully most of the bugs/glitches and any needed balancing changes are included with May 26th patch.

1 Like

Yeah but what we arent thinking of is this could have been something that was already planned to a date and they are just meeting some kind of obligation we don’t know about, it could have already been made when the game launched and just timestamp released

Then why can’t we buy the game for half price? Illfonic will give you £20 now for predator hunting grounds and on the 26th I can pay you the remaining £20. How about that?

I just want illfonic to be able to read this and realize that this is not the way, he must prioritize what is important. What good is a dlc if you can’t play your game?
I just hope that by that day they fix something and fix it if it won’t be too bad.
I hope this dlc is worth 4.99 or 6.99… it shouldn’t be worth more than 10.00

5 Likes

lol because that’s not how capitalism works. Illfonic is a small developer with less operating budget and a smaller team than Triple-A developers.

The going rate for a Triple-A game is: $59.99 but Predator like Friday has a price-point of $39.99. Therefore their studio-scale is already reflected in their retail pricing to give them a competitive edge against big-guys in the industry.

So, you already have received your $20 value when you purchased the game.

Yes there’s bugs, yes we NEED to have ability to match-make cross platform with friends and family. And I think we’ll see allot of these improvements in the 1.07 build.

2 Likes

well buying him wouldnt be worth it unless he has certain stat differences than the normal FT members